[MxZY] Battlefield Realm (0.2)

Estes tilted his head.

"Do i know you? Because you sure know me." He said with a confused expression.

Zhao Yun slapped his mouth and cursed himself for saying that.

"My friend Miya told me about you. I must say, you're quite different to what i imagined." Yun made an excuse and questioned his mind on why he said that. He's so dumb.

"Oh, so you've met my fiancé?"

Yun feel to his knees and coughed aggressively on nothing.

'F-FIANCÉ?? WHAT IS THIS??' Yun thought.

"A-Are you okay? Should i heal you??" Estes panicked to this situation but it was a joke.

"N—No, this is just a small cough." Yun smiled and stood up, dusting himself too.

"Small? That was really rough you kn–"

"I am very sure that this is just a small cough. Now may you excuse me, i have some matters to attend to. It was nice meeting you, King." Yun said and bowed to Estes. Estes bid a farewell to him and everything was ok.

'OK MY ASS, MIYA IS SOMEONE'S FIANCÉ, THAT IS NOT OKAY.'

Yun was on a fine line between anger and confusion. He arrived his house and changed his clothes. Though it was still early afternoon, he wanted to relax for some time.

'What if some thing happens to Estes and Miya?'

'N-NO! I respect the both of them and i just can't go there and spy!'

'Well, i didn't say you were going to spy but that could be good.'

This was bad. Summarizing to what just happend, he was basically fighting with his other self in his mind. An imaginary him, you could say.

So he was here now, spying Miya and Estes outside the window of her b e a u t i f u l house. He was sweating buckets right now but he barely cares about that. He peeked and saw Miya and Estes facing their back to him. This was good.

"Ah Miya, so this is how you've decided to live your life. By fighting with evil versions of you?" Estes said.

"Oh come on! You're saying that as if it is a joke. They are called Nhinsh."

"Right.."

Nhinsh are unknown species that copy other beings and turn them against the original.

Their conversation was really normal. Zhao worried about nothing. Yes, nothing. He decided to leave until he heard his name. "You know Zhao has been a great friend to me and i think.. I've—"

His eyes becoming bigger every second.

"—decided to give him a gift."

He hung his head low. What was he even expecting? Estes is his soon to be husband. Why did he think that he can be with her?

He walked away in sadness and headed himself to his house.

"A gift? What is it?" Estes asked and knew who she loved. He lied about being a fiance to Miya since he wanted to see the young man's reaction.

"A gift of love.." She blushed immensely at the thought of her own gift. He smiled at his daughter.

"I think you're gift is going to be great, sweetie." He showed his genuine smile and stroke her hair and hugged her.

"Thanks dad."

Yes. A shitpost