15

CHAPTER 15

IN EXCHANGE..

Kagura cried as she gripped tightly onto Hayabusa. She felt weak and horribly worthless at the moment as she couldn't do anything. She herself does not even know any healing spells. The top one useless person. Time passed by as Kagura did not let go of Hayabusa. The leaves swayed in a bitter way and the wind changed its course, allowing the fallen leaves to flow with the wind's breeze. The sky turned bloodshot red and red mist appeared, turning to a human's look. Kagura stared at the person and the person was a she.

"Come now little one. Would you like to make a peculiar deal? A deal that will save your friend's life." She said and used Hayabusa. Kagura gritted her teeth because she did not like making deals to people she doesn't even know. She let go of Hayabusa slowly and put him on the ground carefully. She stood up with her glaring eyes, making her way to he mysterious woman. Her glared turned to something really pitiful. She cried.

Her tears fell, acting like it was a river. She wiped them from left to right. "P-Promise me that it will save his life? His very most special life that he deserved more than me?" She said in a tone where the woman wasn't fond. She didn't like humans like her asking with a sound in their voice to make her feel sympathy with them.

The woman nodded as she lifted her hand. Red mist swirled around her arms and the mist went to Hayabusa. His once pale face, now full with life. Kagura smiled sadly at her friend. She crouched and pecked his cheek for the last time and stood up to face the woman in red.

"Since I saved that ninja boy's life, here is the deal. You'll be under my curse for your whole life." She said as she put her right hand on her head. Kagura felt like she was smashed by a huge boulder that not even a thousand army of people would be even able to carry. She was about to grip her head but the woman in red stopped her. "You'll ruin it."

Kagura was covered by a blinding white light. Red smirked as the light disappeared into bits. The Old Kagura has changed.

"Welcome, Cherry Witch." Red said as she bowed with a smile on her face. The Cherry Witch patted her head.

"Well done my apprentice. It's seems like you've found a suitable vessel for me to stay." She smiled. "We need to leave. The boy is waking up." Red snapped her fingers as they slowly teleported to her place. She looked back to see Hayabusa staring to her with widened eyes. Kagura smiled and waved her hand to him as a sign of goodbye to him. "Hi." She said before she disappeared.

Hayabusa knew that it was Kagura. She felt like him but something was off. She didn't give off a vibe that Kagura would always do.

"Maybe I'm imagining things."

He stood up and saw the previous shadow's dead body on the ground. Flies were starting to hover above him and he decided to go home for he was done with his revenge. "I did it Tatsuki. May you Rest In Peace now." He smiled behind his black mask.

[short cuz I'm lazy af]