>18<

Ok so I just wanna say that sekai is evil. They are evil. ThEy ARe pURE EvIl.

"I said this was a bad idea" I said in a small voice as I hid in appa's jacket.

"WhAt Do yOu mEan" Sehun said.

"ThIs iS ThE bEsT IdEa" Kai went on after him.

"Yea said no one ever! Gosh I'm surrounded by imbicules" i said scared for my life facepalming.

"Who do you wa-" suho started but I cut him off.

"JONGDAE! I WANNA GO THROUGH WITH KYUNGSOO AND JONGDAE" I said basically screaming.

"Pfffft" I heard "WhAt AbOUt ME YoUR sTRoNGEsT OpPaR" sehun said.

"No just stop" baekhyun said.

"TO THE HAUNTED HOUSE" Yixing yelled as he dragged suho in there.

"HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" Suho yelled getting dragged in.

"👀👀🍷 Ohohohohohohoho they gon-" kai went on before being cut off.

"WE HAVE A CHILD AROUND US" Xiumin said and I blinked a couple times trying to process what's happening.

":)) Ohohohohoho They deFiNAtLy GoN-" I started to say before being cut off by miNsUCc.

"YOU UNHOLY CHILD" He said.

"Welp chanbaek your not allowed to go together" I said.

"WHAaAAAAAAAaaa whAt AbOUt CHenSoO ThEy aRE alSO dAtInG." baekhyun said.

"hA sO YoU ArE DatInG" I said. Then baekhyun went red. "Anyways I'm gonna be with them they have to keep it pg. So baekhyun you go with kai and chanyeol go with sehun" I smiled.

"What about me" Minseok pouted.

"How are you 29 oml. Fine how about this jongdae you go with baekhyun, chanyeol go with kyungsoo, I'll go with Minseok, and then Kai and sehun go together" I smiled.

"What happened? Where did we go wrong to where we are taking orders from an 11 year old" chanyeol said.

"Haha you love me" I smiled again.

"Hey guys! We are back" Yixing said looking happier than when he went in before.

"Hey....guys.....we are.......back" Suho said breathless. That's when me and kai exchanged looks that said 'ohohohohohoho they definitely fu-' then xiumin gave us the 'StAhP BeINg UnHoLY' look.

"WHy ArE YoU TwO SO unFaSEd By ThE HauNtEd HoUsE" I said.

"Uuuhhhhhhhhhhh" was all we heard from the both of them.

"I got my eyes on you two. Come on minseok I wanna get this house over with already" I said with my famous smile.

"BuT I DuN WaNNa Go iN" he said.

I gasped "Do yOU WanT Me GoiNG iN ALl AlOnE anD PoSsiBLY DyInG" I said.

"Wha- bu- Urgghhhhhh fine" he said and I smiled as we walked in.

"This is like the house in showtime......." I said.

Minseok looked around "it kinda is though.......We have nothing to be scared of then." he said. Then we started walking through it. With in minuets we were out of the house.

"Well that was easy" I said once we were out. "SekAi gO" I said and they sighed but went in the house anyways.

*Sehun's pov*

WhY AM I hERe AgAin?! I only came because of jongin not even gonna lie.

"WHy DiD YoU ThiNK iT woULd Be FuN tO cOMe" he said.