<3>

"Chanyeol" I said knocking on the door to his room.

"Yeye whats up" He said half asleep.

"I cant sleep" I said.

"Aww don't worry we all love you come on you can sleep in my bed." He said.

"Thanks fam" I said walking toward him.

"You just called me fam" he said.

"Well you are my older brother" I said.
Chaneyol is like Josh my older brother. I would always go to his room when I couldn't sleep.

*next morning or I should say after noon SiNcE No One WakEs Up EaRlY*

I woke up pretty hungry and when I looked to the clock it was already 1 o'clock. So I went to the kitchen and made Ramen fO mAH SeLF.

I made a little too much though.................. "YIXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" I screamed. I think I made it too dramatic cause the next thing g I knew they were all running down.

"EUNSEO ARE YOU OK!" they all shouted in unison.

"NO my stomach it hurt I'm not sure if it's malnutrition. I need food" I said. What I saw my opportunity and took it. I mean they are smart enough to know im faking. 

"Oh lord this is bad this is bad" Yixing said freaking out. The rest were skeptical.

"Wait........She"s faking." suho  said.

"What you mean mone- I mean myeonie" Baekhyun said.

"Well when I woke up I smelled something good coming from the kitchen so I thought kai was making ramen but to my surprise it was eunseo" he explained.

"Sorry. I called Yixing to see if he wanted some ramen I got full-" I said.

"hA ShE LiKES Me ThE moST!" he cheered.

"Weeeeeeeelllllllllllll- ok if that helps you sleep" I said with a smile as the rest laughed at him.

Kyungsoo's POV

The savagery of this kid. She is my spirit animal. :"))

Eunseo's POV

"Suho appa." I said knocking on his door.

"Yes" he said.

"Well I'm very glad I was adopted but"
I said, CRaP I don't know what to say. 'Hey thanks for adopting me but I kinda already planed on auditioning so i might not be with you for 5 to 6 years maybe longer and if I become an idol I'm not living here either' no I can't that's rude. I will just ask for advice.

"But what are you not happy living with us" he said.

"No no no don't think that I'm very happy living here but.... I have an audition for SM Entertainment and now that I have been adopted I don't want to leave but if I want to become an idol I have to leave the house and I don't want to." I said he smiled.

"How about you can attend practices with us and we will train you ourselves then when the time is right we can talk to Youngmin-ssi on letting you train. HECK you could even become a SPEACIAL trainee with your skills" he said.

"hA WhAt SkiLlS" I Laughed.

"tHe skillS We WiLl GiVE YoU Of CoUrSe"

"WaOh AMAZiNG Man"

"Go get ready we are all going to the mall in a little bit." He said.

"Why? I don't need anything the fact that you and the guys chose me to adopt is enough" I said.

"Yes but you also were able to fit everything you owned into 1 small box and 1 suitcase and a backpack so we NEED to go get you stuff including soap" he said.

"But I like Chanyeols soap it smells nice" I said.

"But we need to buy a ton of it so we don't have to go to the store every week for soap." He said.

"Ok then I will go get ready" I said.

I went to my room and got clothes for the mall then quickly went to the bathroom with the clothes and got dressed.

HoWevEr WhEN i WaS iN The ShOWer SomEoNe CaMe iN.

"Dude for real! Every single one of you lock me out I have to go to the bathro-" I heard Baekhyun speak but I cut him off.

"Beakhyun, excuse me but can you please leave" I said.

"OH MY GOD EUNSEO I'M SO SORRY I'M LEAVING I WILL LOCK THE DOOR AGAIN WITH THE CHOPSTICKS BYE" he yelled then ran out. Thank god the cirtain is opeaqe not transparent.

Chopsticks? Wth- How can you unlock a door with chopsticks? That sounds pretty much impossible.

I got out the shower and put my clothes on (outfit shown above).

"Hey Sehun are you the only other one ready" I said.

"Not the only one every one exept Yixing hyung he was asleep half the time he just woke up." He said. I mouthed 'ohhh'.

"Whatchya lookin at" I said.

"Just on snow" he said.

"Really I love snow" I said.

"Of course you do. I don't have a choice though as the maknae I have to be cute. But little by little I am losing my manliness" he said.

"Sehun the Exo-l's thought you lost it a long time ago" I said.

"What!!" He said I nodded " Nooo! I need ma manliness. I need my manliness" he cried out.

"Explain this then" I said and showed him that video of when luhan was still in the group and doing that toung thing to Sehuns ear.

"I was like 12 calm down. I had to sit on his lap or I wouldn't fit" he said.

"I know I'm just messing with you" I said. He laughed and ruffled my hair.

(How did I get cringier like I don't even know)