>16<

'Sorry but the number you have dialed is currently unavailable please leave a message or dial again' what is sooyoung doing on my lord.

"EunSeO!!!" A voice came in my door.

"Oh hey sooyoung" I replied not really realizing who was at my door "OH MY GOD SOOYOUNG" I yelled tossing my phone beside me.

"Mhmm yes ya boo is back b" she said sassily putting her bags down neatly.

"Wow..........ANYWAYS HOW HAVE YOU BEEN FAM YOU LIKE NEVER ANSWER MY TEXTS OR CALLS ANYMORE"

"Probably because......hmmmmmm.......I dont know...........I STILL LIVE IN AMERICA WHICH MEANS I HAVE LOTS OF TESTS TO DEAL WITH I CANT JUST STUDY FOR THIS ONE HUGE LIKE YOU CAN OK AND AND AND A-"

"Sooyoung breathe oh my lord"

"Oh yea I forgot I could do that"

"So tell me who brought you here?"

"BFJKEMXJWNXJSNXJDLDJXNXJNE I JUST DROVE HERE WITH KAISOO IM NOT OVER IT DJNDKXNSKXNEIXNDN IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL LIKE OH MY GOD I HOP THEY ARE DATING THEY WERE BEING SO CUTE I SHIP SO DANG HARD MAN"

"Sooyoung dont tell anyone AND I MEAN ANYONE I'm only telling you cause you my best friend but..........kaisoo isnt real"

"WHAT HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT THEY ARE SO REAL"

"Well I mean kai and sehun like eachother and jongdae and kyungsoo be making out every second likE DO THEY EVEN BREATHE ANYMORE"

"( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) I dont believe you"

"Bet"

"Bet"

.............

Sooyoung and I began walking to the kitchen it's currently 2:30 pm so yea they will be there or the living room.

We walked in living room first and there we saw it kyungsoo sitting on jongdaes lap as they made out...........I was scarred the first time I saw this but like iT HAPPENS SO MUCH IM USED TO IT NOW OH MY LORD.

A 10 YEAR OLD GIRL SHOULD NOT SEE THIS. I stood there with a poker face and looked at sooyoung. She was shook.

I cleared my throat "Oh Kyungsoo" I said sweetly and innocently despite what I was seeing.

I heard a muffled yes and proceded with my question, "Yea so my friend from America is here and like she doesnt need to see you both make out 24/7 also we are hungry so where are the cookies you hid so jongin sehun dont eat them all?"

"WAiT whAT" he said pulling away as jongdae pouted.

"Yea she is right next to me" I responded and he looked at us both. He took money out his wallet and quickly got up giving it to sooyoung "you saw nothing child........ and in my room on my desk" he said then went back to jongdae.

"Wait really? That's not really hiding" I said suprised at how unhidden the cookies were.

"No one goes in my room but you and jongdae" he said and me and sooyoung looked at eachother qnd giggled.

"Yea I know why jongdae goes in there" sooyoung said.

"Mhmm of course you're thinking like that perv" I said back and the other two looked at us in confusion.

"WeLl wE WilL lEt yOU tWO lOVe biRDs gET bAcK To bUSiNESs" I said then me and sooyoung ran to get the cookies.

.............

"I still can believe what I saw"

"Welp you wont see it again"

"Oof.......is it bad I wanna see it again?"

"YES YOU PERV"

"But like the ship-"

"StAhP, jEsUS SAid iTS tiME tO StAhp YoU nEEd jESuS yOu SiNnER ImA pRAy FOr yOU"

"But"

"nO I'm ALreADy PRAyiNg fOR youR siNs AlREAdY!"

"Oh my lord eunseo"

.............

"Hey guys welcome to our channel! So today we are gonna be cooking cause we can! Also we like to entertain!"

"Why are you two acting like famous youtubers?" Sehun peeked in the kitchen.

I looked in the camera and answered "Cause Gordon Ramsay here we come for your job."

"Yea we are coming for your job Gordon Ramsay!" Sooyoung added on.

"Well suho said you two cant cook unless I'm around soooooooooooooooooooo" sehun said.

"Ok that's cool" I responded.

"Hey you know what I just realized." Sooyoung said.

"What?" I asked.

"I have yet to see baekhyun, minseok, chanyeol, or yixing" she said.

"Oh baekhyun qnd xiumin are busy with the CBX comeback I'm suprised jongdae isnt with them and yixing is still in China and chanyeol is being well chanyeol" I answered her.

"Do i wanna know" she asked.

"Calm down he is practicing right now he will be here later" I said.

"You know your still filming righ?" Sehun said.

"Its fine we can edit that all out" I said not worrying so much about the camera. Cause no matter what I make it work.

We continued making our "YouTube" video and when we were all done we had some nice looking brownies.

.............

"So what's happening in America?"

"Not much."

"Oof"

"Oof indeed"

~~~~~~~~~

Yooooo finally uploaded a chapter sorry its short testing is killing me an I ain't bout to flunk a grade :)))

Also completely unrelated note I just got my hair cut :D pretty confident in the way I look yee I might even change my pfp to myself but idk lolol