<5>

"Eunseo come with me I need to take you somewhere" Beakhyun said.

"Ok" I responded. He grabbed my hand and took me to the makeup store?

"Umm Beakhyun why are we at the makeup store?" I asked confused.

"Oh, because my sister will not have acne and the make up store has good facial care for girls of all ages" then he looked around to see if anyone would listen and bended down my height "unless you want to buy makeup but we can't tell Suho cause he will get mad." He said. I nodded not because I wanted make up but because I understood.

After trying a bunch of different soaps on my hand and creams we finially made a facial care routine. Payed and left the store.

"Beak why do you have to were that mask its pretty much useless." I said.

"Well you see its to disguise me when I go in public since I'm an idol" he said.

"It doesn't really work"

"What do you mean"

"Well when I was in America my friends would be on instagram and ask me if I knew who this guy was since its pretty much only me and soojung who like kpop. I would right away be able to tell who it is because you dont cover your eyes, your hair is easy to know who it is, your face itself and only idols wear disguises"

"Really?!?!"

"Yup, like you see over there thats Sehun at the boba shop with Kai"

"No its not....Wait no your right it is wow your good you must know us well I mean korean fans never recognise us"

"No offence but to me its stupid they don't they have so many chances to meet you because they live were you live yet they miss opportunity. Before the incedent I would always be on the look out when I would visit. In fact I almost met Chanyeol. I ran as fast as I could but I never made it on time since I had fallen but he was gone before I knew it."

"I see but you dont have to worry any more since you live with us"

"I know"

"Quick question who was your bias before we adopted you"

"CHANYEOL!!" (Dont worry i whisper shouted only beakhyung could hear me)

"Bias wrecker"

"SEHUN!!"

"Why am I not on the list"

"Well technically all of EXO but I saw most of you as adorable. And its embarrassing to tell you the comments I made about Exo"

"You can tell me"

"Promise you wont laugh or tell anyone else"

"Promise"

"Ok well I kinda do this for all my biases but would say Chanyeol is my husband and for my bias wreckers I call them my boyfriends so I called Sehun my boyfriend. As for the wrest of EXO I would say your my children."

"Awwwwa so cute"

"Yah! Wha-"

"Hey Beakhyun mind if I take Eunseo somewhere" Chanyeol said coming up to us.

"Speak of Chanyeol" I heard Beakhyun murmur.

"Speak of your boyfriend" I murmured back and looked over to baekhyun to see hid blus. 

"Sure!" I said.

"Ok then!" he said.

"Where are we going" I asked.

"First we are going to buy body soap and hair soap. Then I found this really cool shop"

"Ok" I said we got to the grocery store and boaght the soap just as he said.
(Authors note as wiered as it sounds grocerry stores can be found in certain malls in Asia I did my reasearch )

After that we went to a Kpop merch store. Wait......OMG A KPOP MERCH STORE! OMG! KPOP! MERCH! AHHHHHHHHHH!

"Eunseo I am letting you spend ₩170989 (About 150 usd) here" he said.

"You dont have to get me that much Im not gonna buy the whole store"

"Its ok Im rich remember"

"No no rea-"

"I insist you spend ₩170989"

"Ok"

All I got were some stickers, a journal and pen.

"I didnt know you like BTS" Chanyeol said.

"Ehh I mean I'm a fan but this isn't for me this is for my best friend and since you brought me here here is the money for the bus pen"

"Nah just buy me a preztle or something instead"

"No no I insist I pay for this and I will buy you a pretzle after."

"Its fine really plus when I saw you coming toward me I already payed"

"Oh......ok then"

"Ma'am would you like bag" the nice cahier lady said.

"Oh sure, thanks" I replied back to her.

Then we left the shop.

"Eunseo" I hear Minseok yell. Of course everyone is blind and can't tell that Exo is in this very mall.

"Yes Minseok" I said.

"I found this place that has the best steamed buns like they are really good. Like really good." he said. I looked to chanyeol. He just smiled and nodded.

"See you later Chanyeol" I said.

"Ok" he responded. Then we took off to the shop.

"Whaa it smells so good"

"I know it does but its gonna taste even better"

After that me and Minseok ate and ate and ate but then Kyungsoo came to get us because suho  wanted to take me shoping for somthing.

"Suho appa will you please tell me what you want to buy"

"Clothes really thats it I noticed you didnt have a lot so I thought we should buy you more"

"REALLY!!"

"Ye"

"THANKS SUHO APPA"

When we got to the store I found a ton of cute things but only bought few of my options cause suho appa said it was too revealing. He wasnt lying though I was picking highwaisted shorts and croptops. But oh whale.

I still got the shorts I wanted though. And a few croptops but I'm only allowed to wear them with a cami under.

After that we went home and like I promised I sat with Yixing. Then I quickly ran to Jongdae  to let me use his phone so I can call that cute boy. I mean he was really really cute. Kinda looked like a mochi with brown hair.