Chapter 10 C.T.

Yn POV
We had a new agent join us her name is Connie c.t. Is her agent name we had trained and seen her around the base I have suspicions about her she acts differently then normal but hue am I to judge I barley know her well something to do at launch I sat across from her in my amor helmet off and asked questions and tried to get know her better "hey c.t. What are you doing by your self?"you ask "I-I'm not very social with people" she says "well your going to be stuck with us so might as well get to know people I might help with your social problem."You say "so how is your day?"you ask curious "tiring and lonely" she answers gloomy "Well want to change that?" You ask "how?" She ask "how about we drop the amor weapons and walk around like people and get to know each other bedder and you get to see we're things are I was like this my first day hear."
You say "l-like a date?" she ask with a stutter "sure why not"you say bluntly unknown to you the others were looking at you with slight anger and hate for c.t.
Tex POV
'SHE IS SO LUCKY THAT SHOULD BE ME!!!!!!!' She thinks
Carolina POV
'WHY CANT I BE ME!!!!!'
Maine POV
'I THINK IM GOING TO KILL HER IF SHE GETS ANY CLOSER TO MY YN!! She thinks about
North and south POV
'NO HE'S MINE' the both think
Wash and York POV
"I'm going to fallow them" they both say out loud but Yn can't hear. "What?" Wash and York look at each other then to the other besides Yn and c.t. "You want to fallow?" Wash ask
All at the same time "yes"you all said with a stern voice and a look of determination under your helmets.

An:c.t. Is the picture up top if you did not know also sorry my story's are taking longer I just am becoming extremely lazy and running out of ideas but I'm sure as hell am going to try to make us happy