Chapter 5 first misson

Yn POV
I was on a mission to watch over south and north and make sure they get out safe I was waiting when in the alarms went off. You met south and north in the cat walk we're you were surrounded by 12 guys 6 on the left and right and you only had twelve bullets and you were behind cover with south and north then you did something like this (An :imagine something along the lines with this.)

And with that Carolina appeared out of camouflage and the pelican landed and we went in. "Now that was bad ass" South says "we're did you learn to do that?"north says "as I said once a magician never reveals his secrets"you say with jazz hands
Carolinas POV
I've never seen any one do that before just when I thought I needed to save them he did it and joked like it was nothing he either not afraid of death or really stupid probably the second one .When we got back I saw everybody else waiting at the landing zone. We all exit out and everybody bombarded Yn with a bunch of questions he answered but something been lingering in my head where did he learn to do this first Maine now this what or who is he? So menu questions I'm just going to sleep and with that she walked away but surprising her she cared about his safety during that for some reason she did not know and she drifted off to sleep for that eventful day.