Chapter 6 The AI

Yn POV
I was heading to the medical wing for my ai I plant I was wearing my clothing out side of amor (An:pic up top)i left the sword I got for a new amor at my room. I got to the surgery table and the put me under so they can plant my ai. I woke up after the surgery and I was surrounded by the rest of the freelancer.looking at me with confused faces under there helmets. "Who are you?"Carolina ask I for got I did not show them what I look like out side the amor. "It's me Yn ladies"you reply they blush under there amor when the see your cute handsome face. With your sparkling eyes.to them they think your a gift bestowed by god to this universe.not the badass sharpshooter they new in amor. "S-so how does it feel to have a ai can we meet him?"wash ask with a stutter at the beginning not expecting you to look like this. "I'm just pretty much talking to the voices in my head no big deal and yes you can."you answer her questions as a FV(favorite color)ai that looks just like me with the clothing I'm wearing and a sword at his side on my shoulder.the ai waves at them. "What's your name little dude?" York ask with a childish tone. "DID YOU HUT CALL ME LITTEL I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL MAKE YOU BURN IN HELL WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FREINDS IF YOU CALL ME SHORT AGIN THIS IS YOUR ONLY SLIDE." My ai say with a demonic voice "and my name is Virgil"
He continues as York backs away and hide behind Maine in fear and every one else in a shock at my ai tone of voice beside me. "Well that was rude don't you think Virgil?"I ask like that did not happen "she had it coming" he says "well I'm just going to continue to sleep some one wake me when it's 7 pm so I can go to my room and sleep"and with that Virgil went back into your cozy head and when you went to sleep every one around looked at you while you sleep then looked at each other and debated among them selves who should wake me later by debate I mean fight for the roll as you slept peacefully.