Chapter 3 meeting the others

Yn POV
I woke up and put on my amor and brought my pistols and walked to the launch room and was met with freelancers one in light blue amor one in white amor and two In purple and green amor and one in black and yellow and one in tan and from what I can see there all chicks.An :sorry I won't show you the amor today because I'm writing this in the night and I'm tired I'll show them tomorrow . One of them notices me and come up and talks "hey your the new guy right welcome to project freelancer."the one in light blue says "I'm Carolina" "I'm wash" the one in black and yellow says in a shy voice 'cute' you think " north and this is south my sister" one of the ones in purple say "I'm Maine"the one in white says and last the one in tan amor introduced herself "I'm York and who might you be" " well I'm agent SN but when we're not in battle call me Yn." You say as you sit down next to them. Then Texas comes in and sits next to you "morning Texas" "morning Sn" You day to each other "call me Yn when we're not in battle." I say not in a rude way I can see agent Carolina mad some how through her helmet. 'I wander what's there deal.' "Well Yn since your new wanna challenge any of us?" Carolina asked I thought for a moment then decided to fight Maine she seems very strong "ya sure I challenge agent main to hand to hand combat." 'I god we're going to lose new guy on his first day I feel bad' all the other agents think. "Are you sure"Maine says in a worried tone which surprises all the agents beside you she never said anything before in a worried tone "ya"you say unfazed by the deathly silence. "Follow me" Maine tells me as you walk to the arena.

An :I think I getting better at doing stuff like this I don't know but you tell me leave a comment also thanks for reading see You next chapter.