Chapter 1 The New mission

Yn-your name
Sn-state name
"-talking
'-in head
An for me the author
(An) let's do this!

(Yn)POV
I was training in the UNSC base.I am the best soldier they have. I was also in the spartan program right next to the master chief.Just as good as him NO one knows except him You want to keep it that way so you know won treats you like your special you don't like the attention.while training your commander came up to and said "Yn I have a mission for you." "What?"you say panting out of breath from your work out.He gave you a file that read 'project freelancer' "join project freelancer only for the strong and very best"you say out loud "so you in or not" the commander says "why not got nothing better to do when do I pack?"you say with a smile on your face "tomorrow 0900 hours I'll miss working with you you light up the mood" "as will I commander"You said to each other.You walk to your room tired you walk in and see master chief talking to Cortana "hey John" you say "hey Yn" he says "I'm leaving tomorrow for a mission don't know how long it takes but after you ow me a drink" you say while packing your bags and amor " ok I'll remember night" he says "night" you say as you drift off to sleep 'wonder what's going to happen on this mission.'

End chapter 1
An "hope you like give me suggestions on what I should do I'm a noob when it comes to this"