Reveal 04/25/18

Once upon a time, there was a family of mice living in the castle of the Queen. They lived freely without bother from the royal cat, Chester. They lived a happy fret-free life. The Queen would play with Chester and then the mice family would join in and together they would play the hours away.

The only department that had any trouble with the arrangement was the kitchen, which consisted of the head chef, who was also the chief bottle washer. Mr. Chef prided himself on the cleanliness of his kitchen and dining rooms.

One frightful day the friendly bunch were playing in the ballroom as usual they were oblivious to the outside world. On this particular day, there was a massive snowstorm looming just outside of the providence. Chester had noticed that out the west window he could see dark storm clouds rolling in so he proceeded to attempt at informing everyone.

No one paid him any attention so he went back to playing and decided it must not be as bad as it looked.

All of a sudden there was a crash outside and they all stopped and listened. The crash seemed to roll on forever when just as suddenly it stopped. The silence was deafening.

"I told you guys there was a storm coming. But no, you wouldn't listen to me." Chester insisted as he put his hands on his fluffy hips. With a worried expression, he went on to say, "Something must have happened in the west field. Something magical since it was such a strange sound."

"Awe, you always jump to the worst conclusions, Chester." The Queen said.

"No, I'm serious this could be IT for us," he insisted as he ran to the window.

The others followed him and gathered at the window staring out as the massive snowstorm approached. The trees were bending from the wind with their tops almost touching the ground.

As they watched, the snow on the ground started to swirl as a small tornado formed swirling the snow around while gaining speed and size. Soon it was as tall as the trees.

The friends all screeched and ran together to the hallway and headed for the kitchen. "Mr. Chef, Mr. Chef! There's in a tornado! Hide quickly!"

Mr. Chef ran out from the kitchen doorway, "Hurry, in here!" he hollered as he motioned for them to come. "The butcher block table is big and heavy it surely will keep us safe."

Everyone ran into the kitchen and slid to safety under the huge table. Just then everything went silent.

"Oh no, that can't be good," said Mr. Mouse.

They heard the front door as it was slammed open. Looking at each other and shacking in fear they listened to the heavy footsteps coming closer.

"What is it?" Queen whispered.

As two huge white feet stepped into the kitchen Baby Mouse squealed with the revelation. "It's only A.S.(Abominable Snowman). You don't have to be afraid of him!"

"Hi, guys, does anyone want to play charades?" A.S. smiled.