Chapter 50 - Promotions and new Encounters

I got woken up by the sun rays hitting my eyes merciless. My head was rested on Jungkook's chest. I could hear his heart beat and it was calming. The monotonous beat was pounding against my ear lightly. Wondering what time it was I turned to grab my phone and saw that it was 8 am. To my surprise I had multiple missed calls from Anna on my phone. She called me on my work phone and my private phone a couple of times. I sighed annoyed at myself that I forget to deactivate the sleeping mode on my phone yesterday. I dialled her number and she picked up immediately.

"What happened?", I asker her worried.

"Yah are you finally awake. I am in my car because I was worried that something happened. Well anyway get ready. You have an interview in 3 hrs. Zoe will swing by with some outfits and get you ready", she ordered over the phone.

I was processing what she said. We had not scheduled any interviews for today so I was surprised when she told me that I have one.

"Sorry my phones were on mute. I just woke up. I will get ready but today there was nothing scheduled. Who is this interview with?", I asked her while getting up and walking to the bathroom as quietly as possible.

"I will tell you once I am there. Just make sure you both are dressed when I am there. I will arrive in 20 min", she teased me and hung up.

I laughed to myself about her reaction and got showered, dried my hair and put on a casual dress. I woke up Jungkook who was still sleeping when I came back to the bedroom. He looked at me confused and then to the side where I was lying a few minutes ago. He rubbed his tired eyes and grinned widely at me.

"I slept so well", he said beaming at me which made me smile aswell.

"Me too", I said packing up my work bag.

Without any further word he headed to the bathroom to get ready and I cleaned up the bedroom and headed to the living room. There were still some leftover things of the party but I knew that Anna had hired a company to get everything cleaned. I trashed some of the food and drinks and started to prepare some pancakes, fruits salad and some coffee for Jungkook, Zoe, Anna and me. Jungkook came into the kitchen fully dressed and I handed him a mug with coffee. He took the mug and gave me a kiss on my cheeks.

"Why are we awake and dressed?", he asked me teasing.

I laughed and shook my head.

"Well Anna and Zoe are coming over. She told me that I should make sure we are dressed when she arrives", I replied laughing and he almost choked on his coffee, "And I have an interview which just came in".

He nodded in agreement and we finished preparing breakfast. When he passed me I got hit with an incredible smell. I smiled to myself. He caught me smiling to myself and wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed me.

"What made you smile like that?", he smiled at me.

"You smell good", I said giving him a kiss and pulling away.

"Do you want more?", he asked me teasingly.

I was about to reply when the doorbell rang.

"I guess no", I said to him with a cheeky smile and he glared at me.

I opened the door and greeted Zoe and Anna. I guess Anna had picked Zoe up.

"Come on in ladies. I made pancakes", I announced happy and the both started laughing.

"A.J are you already in your honeymoon phase?", Zoe whispered to me and I shook my head.

"No, I am just happy", I said to her smiling like an idiot.