Chapter 46 - At Fault

I woke up by my phone constantly buzzing. I opened my eyes and rolled to the left to reach my phone. Jungkooks arms were still tightly around me and I just about managed to grab my phone. It was 3am. I exhaled and picked up.

"Hello?", I whispered hoping not to wake up the man next to me.

"A.J sorry to wake you up but can you come to the front door. It is sort of an emergency. Oh maybe you should put on your disguise and get Jungkook to wake up aswell. There might be a misunderstanding", John said loudly over someone shouting at the other end.

I was confused but before I could ask anything I woke up Jungkook by slightly shaking him. After a couple of attempts he opened his eyes and looked at me with a smile.

"Hey you want another round?", he asked me smirking and I rolled my eyes.

"No. There is someone at the door. We should get dressed. John Oppa called and instructed me to get in my disguise and you up. Come on", I said while tugging him at his arm. He released me from his arms and I walked to my closet and put on a cardigan over my dress, a mask and some fake glasses. I tied my hair up in a bun and grabbed my laptop and some papers and turned around to Jungkook who was now fully dressed.

He ruffled his hair and yawned while following me to the living room.

"Who on earth would disturb you at 3am in the morning? I was having such a good night sleep", he said slightly annoyed.

I felt really sorry for him. Both of us had not slept much the night before. I was tired myself but he might be even more tired due to his schedule. He sat down on the couch in the living room and I placed the laptop and the papers on the table in front of him. He knew that we needed to pretend that we were working on something without blowing our disguise and that we are a couple. Jungkook grabbed a pen and a paper and started to scribble something on the paper. He looked really cute. I went over to him and pulled my mask down to give him a quick peck on the lips which made him smile instantly.

"I am sorry", I said looking at him.

"Nah not for that. Go answer the door", he said while giving me a peck on the lips.

I nodded and pulled the mask up and walked to the front door. Now I could hear some people discussing quite loud. I opened the door and found all three security men in front of me blocking the view. They had not noticed me behind them yet and I tapped Mr. Won on the shoulder and he stepped to the side allowing me a peek on the visitor.

My eyes widen as I saw a very drunk tall man who just managed to keep his balance so that he would not fall over. It was Rain and he was in a bad shape. He had a soju bottle in his hand and I bet it was not his first today. He looked at me and took another gulp from the bottle.

"Please help him to come in. We do not want to wake up the other neighbours. This will be bad press", I said seriously to John and he nodded.

If the press would find him here totally drunk and causing trouble at my house his company would be ruined. Mr. Won removed the bottle of Soju from Rains hand and dragged him inside with him. I followed him alongside John next to me. He kept an cautious eye on the drunk man.

"What happened?", I asked John who looked at me exhausted.

"He turned up pretty drunk 20 min ago. He wanted to talk to you or so but we did not want to let him inside. But he did no leave at all. Sorry that I had to wake you up", he said rubbing is neck.

"It is ok. Thanks", I said to him patting his shoulder. Mr.Won sat the drunk man on the couch and positioned himself close enough to him. John walked into the kitchen and I looked at Rain. He looked at Jungkook.