chapter 9

Michelle's POV

I texted Ian telling him that it was okay for me to go with him. I told Lillian that I was going out so she would look after Christian for me.

I have two hours to prepare for this event and I have nothing to wear. Making that the last thing to worry about, I hopped in the shower to freshen up. I got out after thirty minutes and applied my strawberry and cream lotion and did my makeup and my hair.

Looking for a dress to wear was an issue because, I don't have anything to wear. I've been starring at my wardrobe for past fifteen minutes and I still have nothing to wear. I begin searching for a dress which proved to be hard since I haven't been shopping in a while. After what felt like forever I found a dress that I remember buying but never wore as i tucked it at the back of my closest.

The dress was royal blue in colour, it was tight around my waist and lose on the knees. The back was beautifully decorated with straps that have diamond stones and had a lace fabric above my bum (look at dress above). I wore a pair of black hills to complete the look.

I looked at myself in the mirror and was pleased with the outcome. I made my way down stairs and was meet with Lillian looking at me in awe.

"You look beautiful darling" she said

"Thank you, is Christian in his room?"

"No, He's having dinner"

"Okay"

I walked into the kitchen and saw Christian having his dinner on the counter. I stood beside him and give him a kiss on his forehead.

"Hey baby"

"Hi mom" he said with a smile.

"I forgot to ask, how was your day?" He quickly swallowed his food and told me about his day at school. He's so cute when he tells me about his day, he goes deep into detail and he has this look of excitement in his eyes.

"So school was amazing today?"

"Yep, it was lots of fun mommy."

I kissed his forehead and he continued to eat. There was a knock on the front door to which Lillian answered. I looked at Christian who had finished his food and was putting his dish in the sink.

"Baby, mommy is going out now, I'll be back when your sleeping" I said to him

"Okay mom" he said and ran to the Lillian who was talking to the person at the door. I made my way to the door and saw Ian standing there looking handsome in his tuxedo that hugged him in all the right places.

"Michelle!" Lillian called out

"Right behind you" I said with a smile.

Ian looked at me and I could feel his gaze on every inch of my body. He had this look of longing in his eyes. I made my way to the door still holding his intense stare. I blushed as he looked at my body again.

"You look beautiful" he said

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself" I said to which he just chuckled

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah" he puts his hand out for me to take. As I'm about to, Christian's little hand grabbed my hand.

"Mommy..." he said

I crunched down so that I was at his level. I ran my hand through his hair and smiled at him.

"Yes baby"

"I forgot to tell you, you look beautiful" he said and kissed my cheek. I kissed his forehead and cheeks.