Chapter 8

Michelle's POV

"Christian lets go please!, mommy has a meeting soon!" I say waiting for the past ten minutes for him to get is things ready.

"COMING MOMMY!" came is reply

After what felt like forever but was only fifteen minutes, Christian came down the stairs with our housekeeper Lillian. She has been serving my family of the past six years but decided to work for me and help with Christian.

"Ready to go?" I ask Christian

"Yes, sorry for making you wait mommy"he said giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Its okay baby, lets go"

I thanked Lillian for helping Christian and left the house. I dropped Christian off at school and when to the office. Lisa and I entered the company together and headed towards my office only to find someone already there.

Ian

We wore a navy blue suit that brought out his mussels and hugged him in all the right places, it made him look so handsome, his hair was wet and pushed back neatly.

What is doing here?, it's been weeks since I've seen him.

"Good morning Mr Martins" Lisa said with a smile

"Morning" he said

"Miss Fields I'll come back before the meeting to go over things" she said and left.

"Ian"

"Michelle"

"What are you doing here?" I said making my way to my desk to get myself organised.

I looked up into his eye's and I couldn't break the connection. There was this look in his eyes that I could not pin point,but that fazed away in a blink of an eye.

" I came to see you as i have a favour to ask you" he said putting his hands in his pockets

"A favour?, and what would that -" I got cut off by my phone ringing, I looked at the caller id

Grey bear

"Sorry I have to take this call" I say

"Sure go ahead" he said

I answer the phone "hey you" I say enthusiastically

"Hey how is my little sis doing?"

"I'm good, how are you and and Amber?"

"I'm great thanks, Amber's doing good, pretty stressed out cause of work"

"Shame man...so, my dear brother calls for?"

"A request"

"And what would that request be?" I say looking around my office but land my eyes on Ian who is starring at me, I blush a little under his stare and look away.

"The company is having it's annual spring event and we would like to hire your best photographers for that night."

"Okay..."

"Can you work something out for us?"

"Okay...I'll get my best photographers, when is it?"

"On the first of September, thats in two months time on a Saturday."

"Okay I'll-" I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"The meeting is in ten" Lisa said

I nodded my head and she left