Chapter 22 - Slow

Rachel's POV

It's been a month since the pregnancy scare. Finn's stood by his promise and hasn't pushed for intimacy. I think that as long as we use protection.. I can start to be intimate again.

I didn't go to school today because I wasn't feeling too good. Finn was reluctant to leave me home at first but I persuaded him to go, so I've got the whole day to myself.

I'm stuck for what to do so I grab Finn's laptop from the desk and start revising for the Science exam I have next week. After a few hours of revising I head downstairs for a break. While getting some water from the tap my phone goes off telling me someone's calling. I put the glass down, wipe my hands and answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Rach! How you feeling? It's me Finn.."

"Finn, what are you doing? Aren't you suppose to be in Business Studies?"

"Well yeah, but I just wanted to check how my beautiful girlfriend is feeling and I wanted to tell her that I'll be home in an hour!"

"What?! School doesn't end for another three hours? What have you done?" We both laugh.

"Well I told Principal Figgins that you could have a serious disease so he should let me go check on you!"

"Finn.. Your a terrible liar! But great see you then, love you lots baby"

"Love you more, see you soon!" And with that I hang up and place my phone back down.

I grab my water and go sit down to start watching West Side Story.

*After an hour and a half*

Finn's POV

I hope Rachel isn't annoyed with me that I'm half an hour late.. I stopped off to get her some of her favourite ice cream. I jump out of my truck with the grocery bag in tow. Digging into my pockets I finally find the house key and open the front door. To find Rachel asleep on the sofa.

I quietly laugh to myself and go put the ice cream in the fridge. I go sit next to her and try and take the remote from her hand, but her grip tightens.

I poke her lightly, "thought you were asleep missy!" Her eyes slowly open and she gives me her famous smile that she knows I love.

"Finn! I'm so glad your home! I missed you!" She goes to kiss me but I put my hand in front of her lips.

"I don't want your ill germs, thank you very much!"

Rach sticks her tongue out and we cuddle and carry on watching West Side Story or whatever Rach was watching before I came home.

Half way through the film Rach climbs on top of me and starts to kiss me..

"Whoa, Rach are you sure? I don't want you to do anything your uncomfortable with. Think about you.. not me"

"Why wouldn't I be? I'm just passing on my germs to my annoying boyfriend" she laughs and kisses me one last time then makes herself comfortable on my lap.

I was enjoying it but I don't want to pressure her. I promised her I would back off and I am.

__________________________

Aw cute finchel💕

Tell your friends?

VOTE

COMMENT

'Trust is a choice'

-Kurt Hummel

Switching quotes up because I really love that one👍💕

If any of my readers have got Brunette Ambition I advise you try this and if you haven't I'll give you the recipe below.

Lea includes a recipe for Goats - milk + Granola + Berries. It's the nicest thing ever. I only had blueberries in the fridge but it tasted amazing!🙌 The recipe is as follows;

• 1 cup of goats - milk yogurt (works with regular or Greek Yogurt too)

• 1/2 cup of granola

• 1/4 cup of chopped strawberries

• 1/4 cup of blackberries

• 1/4 cup of blueberries

I used natural yogurt because I was experimenting with it and it's just equally as nice. I really recommend you try it❤️❤️

If your still reading..

Till next time

-amy💕