Chapter 6 - Love, Love, No!

Sorry for not updating guys, but this is an extra long chapter❤️

---------;---------:-------------()------------

Finn's POV;

After the bell rang for the end of the day, I knew I had to find Rachel and ask her.. Were her and Quinn really sisters?

They can't be, because I would of seen her before and Quinn would of mentioned her to me.. I'll just go up to her locker and ask her straight. While making my way to her locker I saw Kurt.

"Kurt! Hey Kurt! Wait Up! Did Rachel make it to her first class okay? Obviously I don't know because she ran off, and you probably think I'm a physco because I've just met Rachel but I really care about her" I tell Kurt incredibly fast.. Hold on, did I just say I care about a girl I've just met?!

"Oh Urm hi Finn, well Rachel texted me earlier saying she just went home due to her feeling ill" he replied. I don't think he heard me tell him, so that's fine..

"Oh okay, well I want to apologise for scaring her this morning, is there any chance you could give me her number or address?" I ask him, but lying about why I want to talk to her.

"She's not like me, she's not constantly on her phone, so I'll just give you her address.. but don't go all stalker on her" Kurt says to me. "Have you got anything I can write it down on?"

"Oh just type it in my phone" I hand him my phone. During the time Kurt's typing Rachel's address in, I scan the hallway to check none of the jocks are around.. don't get me wrong, Kurt seems like a great guy but I don't fancy the guys seeing me next to him. Not after last time.

Once Kurt's finished typing it in, I thank him and walk out of the school to find my car. After chucking my bag and crap onto the backseat I go to find Rachel's address. Once I find it, I realise I've already been there.

Holy Shit... that's Quinn's address.

Rachel's POV;

I wake up from my nap because after watching PLL I got tired. I realise Kurt has been texting me constantly.. I unlock my phone to see the messages

"Rach, I kind of gave your address to that cute guy who approached you before school -K"

"Hey, don't be pissed.. He said he won't stalk you😉 -K"

"Seriously? I promise he won't hurt you, well I hope he won't -K"

Am I meant to be grateful or pissed that Kurt gave my address to Finn? Maybe we could just sit and chat and then I could apologise for this morning.. Yeah it will be fine.

I go and make myself presentable because I look like a tramp after drinking that beer then sleeping. I go and head downstairs and wait for Finn. But then I think to myself...

Finn's been here before, He's been here with Quinn. Oh fuck, Finn knows where I live and he'll soon know who's sister I am.

I start to panic and get up from the couch about to run upstairs to text Kurt about how pissed I am at him, but before I could..

The doorbell rang. That could only mean one thing, Finn is here and is about to realise that Quinn and I are sisters.

Do I open the door? Or do I ignore it until he leaves?

Finn's POV;

It's not going to be that bad, so what if she's Quinn's sister, It's not like I want to date her.. even though she is super hot and I want to kiss her.