Chapter 12 - Mum's home

Quinn's POV

It's time to fight fire with fire. I start to type out a message to Finn to get him over here.

'Finny, please come over here.. Quinn's gone to meet Santana, I miss you love you baby x'

I press send and chuck her phone back on the sofa.

"Hey Quinn, I'm back what have I missed?" Rachel comes back into the room and goes to sit down.

"Ah nothing much, I'm going to go call Santana in my room so I'll talk to you later" I reply to her while getting up and heading to my room.

Minutes later I hear the doorbell ring; well here comes trouble.

Rachel's POV

I go to head upstairs but then I feel my phone on the sofa. It must of fallen out my pocket during the movie. I've got a message from Finn, I asked for space

'I'll be over soon, love you x'

Oh god. I scroll through our previous messages to find out that he sent me a message and Quinn replied.

Oh fuck.

Finn's POV

As soon as I get the text from Rachel I grab my keys and get into my truck. With the radio on quietly I make my way to Rachel's.. and Quinn's house. I get outside their house and start to feel nervous.. what if she's only invited me over here to officially break up with me.

I jog up to their front door and before I could even open the door, it's open by Rachel.

"Finn, Finn get out of here quick... I didn't send you that text, It was Quinn! Please Finn I'll be fine. I love you" Rachel quietly advises me.

"Come with me baby, I don't want anything to hap-" but I'm interrupted by Quinn.

"Too late Finn, come in both of you" I hear the voice of my ex-girlfriend. Rachel grabs my hand and I follow her inside.

We go and sit on the sofa and wait for Quinn's rage to hit us.

Quinn's POV

"Care to explain either of you?" I start of softly.

"Hi Quinn, how are you? I hope you feeling better after your treatment" Finn says sweetly.

"Oh Finn, how stupid do you think I am? I was feeling better until I found out my sister was in a relationship with my ex-boyfriend!" I raise my voice to find Rachel jump a little. I see Finn put his hand over Rachel's and squeeze it. My anger starts to boil inside.

"So what do you care to say about this darling sister?" I turn my gaze towards Rachel. She instantly looks down.

"Well, I've always loved Finn and when you left we just fell even more in love" Rachel says softly.

"Oh please Rachel, you've just started your freshman year.. Finn's just started his senior year, what your doing is wrong and gross considering he's my ex boyfriend" I scream at both of them.

"Quinn, I love your sister so much and I'm sorry we broke up and you found out this way, but your going to have to accept it" Finn tells me, he takes Rachel's hand as he pulls her up from the sofa.

"I'm sorry Quinn" Rachel says before she leaves.

"You'll be extra sorry when I tell mum that your dating a guy 3 years older than you.."

"Quinn, don't do that, I'll tell her" Rachel says coming back inside.

"Too late.. Mums home"

__________________________

Uh oh! Rachel&Quinn's mum is home and Quinn might tell her about finchel a relationship..

Chapter 14 or 15 will be a time jump so you can see if finchel's relationship lasts.

Sorry if this chapter confuses you😂

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

VOTE

COMMENT

'I worried that people wouldn't like me. Now I try not to worry and focus on being happy.'

-Lea Michele Sarfati

~amy💕