Chapter 7 - Mistakes and Make Up

Rachel's POV

I know I should be excited that Finn kissed me and told me he loved me, I really want to be happy and everything but I can't.. not after the text.

*FlashBack*

"I'm just going to go to the bathroom Rach" Finn tells me while he gets up from the sofa.

"Okay Finn, the bathroom the first do-" I begin to tell him.

"I know where it is Rach" I love the sweet nickname he's given me.

"Oh yeah" we both chuckle. I go into the kitchen to get some plates for the pizza when my phone vibrates in my pocket. I put the plates down on the breakfast table and open my phone, I got a text from Qu-Quinn.

What? I thought she wasn't aloud to have contact?! I opened the text, and instantly regret opening it.

"Hey Rachie, I'm getting out of rehab in a week.. I can't wait to see you! Just to let you know, I plan on getting Finn back! -Q x"

This is fucking great, just when Finn and I are getting close, little miss perfect comes in..

"Rach, you okay in there?" I hear Finn shout.

"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry about me, just grabbing plates". I throw my phone back into my pocket and grab the plates then head back to join Finn

*End of Flashback*

And that's why I can't go after him.. or is it just my brain trying to stop me? Finn told me himself that he's moved on so surely he'll reject Quinn. I need to get there before she does. I'll text him and ask him over,

"I'm sorry for earlier, I know it's late but could you come over? -R"

Now it's just a waiting game to see if he comes..

Finn's POV

I walk up to my room and slam the door shut. Don't give up Hudson, your finally getting over Quinn.. okay so maybe with her sister but that don't matter..

I love Rachel and I'll do whatever I can to get her.. and it's not just because our kiss was amazing!

My phone vibrates, and I read the message from Rachel.. I grab my jacket and dash out the door, put the keys in and start the engine.

Once I get to Rachel's.. I jog up to her front door and knock. She finally opens it and I'm lost for words. Even in sweats and a top she still looks smoking hot!!

"Hey Rach, what's up? Are you okay?" I worriedly ask.

"Thanks for coming Finn, I do have a problem.. could you come in?" She replies to me. I follow her inside and we go back to where we were earlier.

"So what's your prob-" before I could finish, I feel her lips back on mine. "whoa, what's that for?" I ask surprisingly. "Not that I didn't enjoy it, I really did, but after what happened earlier I didn't think you were in to me?"

"That's my problem, I lied. I want you so bad Finn, more than you can ever imagine... so I thought I could start saying sorry with a kiss" Rachel replies seductively.

"It's a start" she places her lips back on mine, just where I like them, I trail my tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance. She allows me entrance, and we are in a full blown make-out session.

Rachel's POV

I can't believe this is happening. Here I am, making out with Finn Hudson. Fuck Quinn, this is what I've always wanted.

I feel Finn grab me by the butt and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Let's take this upstairs" Finn whispers into my ear. I nod while still kissing him. Finn carries me upstairs and gently lowers me down on the bed.. Finn takes off his shirt and I get a full view of his abs.. oh my god!

I'm not going into full details but I think you know what happened after that.

-----:-----------------------------:-----------

So will either of them regret it in the morning?

I know what your all thinking, Rachel's desperate for sleeping with him but it's part of the story😘

Quinn's coming back, and she's coming to shake things up..

Question is.. Will Finn and Rachel be together when she's back..?

Oh and remember Finn's in his senior year and Rachel's in her freshman year.. AGE GAP🙌

I think you should all go check out my other finchel fanfic 'Just stop it Finn' even though the title sounds kinky..😏 I promise it's not😂😂

shout out to my bae; @Mylittl3warrior

go read her fanfics,. There amazing!❤️🙌 she means the world to me and she's my best friend so yeah💗💕