“Did you make up wiz you’re boyfriend?” She asked curiously.

            “He’s not my boyfriend.” I told her kindly. “And no I haven’t.”

            “Well, you should soon. You’d be ze perfect couple.”

            I laughed. “Thanks.”

            Professor Jordan came back soon with Max and Prudence and ushered the others inside. Once it hit nine o’clock, she had us go into the Great Hall and to the middle of the dance floor. Everyone stared at us as we got into our places and the music started playing. We started dancing the traditional dance and after a couple minutes, teachers and other students joined in. After the dance, we were escorted to the Champion table and everyone else grabbed a table before a feast appeared before us. As we ate, our live singer Ed Sheeran was setting up for his performance. He was done quickly and he came over and introduced himself to us.

            Ed started playing once a couple students were done eating and soon we were all near the stage dancing to his music. He was a really great performer and I was actually having fun. Darren twirled me around and I danced with Victoire, Melinda, and Minnie to several songs. He started playing a slow song called “Kiss Me” and Darren and I started dancing to it. Before the song even got to the second verse, a hand grabbed my arm and started pulling me away. Darren let go of me and I looked to see Max pulling me out of the Great Hall.

            “Max, what the hell are you doing?” I asked angrily.

            He didn’t answer me put instead pulled me out into the Entrance Hall and looked down at me. “I’m sick of this, Paige.” He said. “I can’t stand that you’re not talking to me. What did I do?”

            “It doesn’t matter now.” I told him. “Just forget about it.”

            “I’m not going to forget about. I want to know and I’m not going to let you go until you tell me.”

            “And what’s Prudence gonna say about that? She is your date after all.”

            “I don’t care what she thinks about this. I’m going to wait until you tell me what’s wrong.”

            I groaned and knew I wasn’t going to get out of this this time. I was going to have to tell him. “Fine. I’m made because you didn’t ask me to the ball because I love you.”

            “You love me?” He asked.

            I rolled my eyes. “No. I lied. Yes I bloody love you. I have for a long time now. That’s why I’m ignoring you. Do you know how hard it is to see you with Prudence?”

            “Probably about how seeing you with Darren feels.” He touched my arm. “I love you too, Paige. I’m not sure when I realized it but I know I have had a crush on you for years. I wanted to ask you but I thought you’d turn me down because you wouldn’t feel the same.”

            “Are you serious? Please say you are because I can’t handle it if you’re just messing with me.”

            He laughed. “I’m serious, Paige.” He touched my face. “I love you.”

            I grinned and kissed his lips. He kissed me back and we then parted. “Wow. I’ve been waiting forever for that.”

            “Me too.” He smiled and pecked my lips one more time. “Let’s go back to the dance.”

            “Ok.” I said and we headed back hand in hand. I started laughing before we got in there and looked up at Max.

            “What’s funny?”

            I grinned. “Just that you could take down werewolves perfectly fine but you couldn’t ask me out.” I laughed again.

            “Shut up.” He laughed. He kissed my head and said, “You look beautiful by the way.”

            “Thank you.” I smiled and we went back into the ball.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay they're together! Hope you like the chapter. I know I told some of you I was gonna have Muse as the band but decided to go with Ed Sheeran because I love him. Please comment and vote! CHECK OUT THE CONTEST ON MY PAGE!