Chapter Thirty

I decide to lay down in my room and sleep. I don't feel like thinking or talking to anyone. I can't believe I almost got caught about to kiss one of the brothers. I don't know what I'm going to tell them. I don't know if I have feelings for Blake or Kevin. Or both...... Or neither..... I don't know and I don't really want to know. 

     I lay down and throw my phone down right beside my bed. I fall into a deep sleep and don't awake for hours. 

     I wake up the next day to the sound of my phone ringing on the floor. I lean over the edge of the bed and pick it up. 

     "Hello?" I say groggily. 

     "Shay? Where are you? Shay?" I know the voice. It's Blake. I hang up the phone and look at the time. It's 2 pm. I slept through most of the day and the rest of yesterday. I rub my eyes and get out of bed. I head to the kitchen, hoping to get some food but instead I find Kevin sitting at my kitchen table. I freeze in my tracks. 

     "Kevin, what are you doing here?" I ask.

     "I needed to talk to you. Plus you agreed to meet me today, remember?" Kevin states. 

     "I did. But I changed my mind. I have other plans today." I reply with an attitude. 

     "You have plans?" He asks, "with my brother?" He questions coldly. 

     "Kevin, no. Fine. Let's just go." I grab a jacket not bothering to change my clothes. 

     We head outside. His truck is sitting in my driveway and I jump in the passengers seat. 

     "Where to?" He asks. 

     "I don't know, but I need some breakfast." 

     "I know just the place." He smiles and starts the truck.