Chapter 23-Falling For The Gangleaders Son

All night i couldn't sleep, i was up thinking of possible ways to save Virginia. But if what they said was true and there was no way of getting her back ones she was claimed as his, i would have to figure out a completely different way to get her back no matter the consequences.
Adrian seemed so heartless i doubt he even felt bad that an inocent girl had been captured and taken by the enemy- who am i kidding I'm part if this mess even if i didn't want to. Ashley seemed to forget everything her brother did and she acts as if her boyfriend hadn't just died not even a week ago, but i guess in a way i understand her,i myself haven't showed had time to grieve over those i lost and i dont even act as if it matters myself. Blake out of the two seems to have way more emotion the way his face broke when he saw the mark on her neck and the effort he had put in to get us to hurry and move before anything bad coukd happen just showed me that he's the betterof the two.. I mean at least emotionally.
"Aless!" I heard someone yell from outside, i recognized the voice to be Ashley's. "We're heading out, gather your things."
"Where are we going?" I yelled not in the mood to go anywhere..
"You honestly didn't think we lived in a warehouse right?" She asked, well duh i thought they lived here, they immediately ordered me as if this was my room.. "We have an actual house, we only stay here when there's a mission going on. Thats why we didn't immediately head to the house."
"Do we really have to go so early." I asked rolling out of bed.
"Yes, now hurry before Adrian shows up and drags you down." Ashley said opening the door.
As she walked into my room she noticed the state i was in obviously, she wouldn't expect me to get any sleep after all her brother has done to make my life as miserable as it could have gotten.
"You've got to be kidding me, i dare him to try and drag me out and we'll see what happens." I said sounding harsher than i meant to, everything that has been going on is to overwhelming for me. "You know what, whatever lets just go." I gathered all my stuff and followed her out the door, we went downstairs and everyone i knew or at least i had seen around were there. I still had no idea who the guy that came along with us yesterday was but he was there as well.
"Thats Matthew." Ashley said out of the blue, i gave her a puzzled look. "The guy that was with us yesterday his name is Matthew, he's Adrians best friend since they were young. He's basically my brothers right hand, they trust each other with their lives." I gave her a small nod, to let her know i caught everything that she had said.
We approached them and they were all having a small meeting by the looks of it, Adrian's dad was there giving orders. When we got there i could hear them talking about how everything was going to work now that i was here, as if i actually wanted to do anything with these horrible people. I did notice one person missing, and that was Blake. I have not seen him ever since we parted ways yesterday, i could tell that he truly cared for Virginia and i couldn't even imagine what he was going through. Maybe just maybe i could convince him to help me get her back, but then again i don't think that he would want to go against his brother and sister.
"So Alessandra what do you say?" Someone said snapping me back into reality. "Do you accept being a new member in our gang." I looked around and noticed everyone staring at me, there was no way i would officially join them although i probably have no choice to make. But if i joined i would have a way to get information out of all of them considering i am part of their gang.
"Do i really have a choice?" i asked looking straight at Adrian's father and raising my brow.
"You don't actually, thanks for knowing that already." Adrian said glaring at me, as he most likely took me asking as a disrespectful comeback towards his father. I just rolled my eyes and nodded my head at his father having no other choice.
   "I'm glad we settled that." He said. "Blake is getting the car ready so you guys can go to the house." As if on cue Blake walked in the room.
   "Everything is ready." He said slowly, he looked like hell, but i mean who wouldn't he seemed to really care for  Virginia no matter the hell he put us through. I beliebe he genuinely cared for her deeply.
   "Alright then lets go." Adrian said. "Alessandra you'll be coming in a car with myself Matthew and Ashley, Blake you will be taking your car and bringing the others along."
  I just followed them to his car and got in the back seat with Ashley,Once we were all settled down Adrian started driving, he drove onto the highway and i just now realized how beautiful of a city Los Angeles was. Although it was during the day i could tell it was just as beautiful at night, Adrian took a couple turns and we were on the road for about 20-30 minutes when he finally pulled into a neighborhood named Encino. He went on to drive a couple blocks before he pulled into a beautiful house, I could have sworn it was the most beautiful house i had ever been to in my life.
   “Alright let's all get our belongings and go inside.” Adrian said as we entered the gates and as they closed behind us. We all proceeded to get out of the car and do as he told, Blake arrived shortly after, and did almost the exact things we were doing. I still can't get used to being bossed around by them it really got on my nerves.
    As we walked inside the house i was even more starstruck than i had been outside it was huge and i would say at least 10 families could live here comfortably and there would still be room for guests to stay over. “Okay Aless, follow me i´m going to show you to your room.” Ashley said, before she started walking i heard her whisper under her breath, hopefully for good this time.
     “Is this seriously how it's going to be?” I asked catching Adrians and Ashley's attention, they both walked up to me, Adrian glaring and Ashley with a warning look in her eyes as if to tell me watch what you say. “First you take me against my own will, then you just drag me around as if i'm a rag doll of some sort. Not to mention that one of my best friends is now captured because of this big mess that you guys created.”
    “Trust me, i don't like this more than you do.” Adrian said shooting me a deathly look that caused chills to go down my spine.
    “Then  why the hell am i here!” I said, which caused Ashley to throw me one of her looks that said watch what you're saying to him.
    “Take her to my office, i'll be in, in a bit.” he shot orders at her as if she was not even his sister. She turned and looked at me and i already knew that i had to follow her with no objection, she lead me through a long hallway until a two big brown doors were seen at the end of it. She opened the door to reaveal the so called office this office had. Glass windows all throughout the wall giving a clear view of the outside view.
   "Why would you say anything." She hissed. "Now he's going to be grumpy for the rest of the day and he'll make us all have a miserable week."
   "Sorry, i spoke without thinking." I said. "But why exactly do you think i would like to be bossed around by a monster who kills with no mercy."
   "He's not a monster I've told you this before!" She yelled. "He's been through hell himself, and you shouldn't judge him for being the way he is, you don't know him!"
   "Until I hear his side of the story he will still be a monster in my eyes." I said with my voice full of venom. Just as i said that Adrian stepped in the room, his frame coming into view he looked hurt but at the same time angered at my words.
   "Ashley leave!" He said with a stern voice.
   "No I'm not leaving you alone with her." She said staring at him with worry.
   "Ashley now!" He said again a little bit harsher this time. She gave me a quick glance before hurrying out the door. "So you think I'm a monster huh!"
   "You've given me every reason to think so!" I said.
   “You have no idea what i have been through, yet you stand in front of me and judge me.” He said with so much venom his voice. “Do you actually think that i would have brought you here because i wanted to? Well you are wrong for all i care i would have let Grayson take you and do who knows what to you. We went looking for your little friend although i gave no fucks what happened to her and yet you stand and call me a monster.”