Chapter 14-Falling For The Gangleaders Son

(Hey guys I'm sorry that i haven't updated in a while, I don't really have a valid excuse for that other than I wasn't really feeling a connection towards the story as much as i was when I first started writing it and I didn't want to keep writing something in which there wouldn't really be enough hard work put into it that's why I took a small break from writing and updating. BUT I've decided that I'm ready to start updating again because I don't feel like I should just leave the story unfinished and I have gotten ideas to where the story might lead... I WILL start updating as often as I can and the chapters will be much longer then before.. That being said here's a small recap followed by the new chapter.......)

    (Recap:
     I didn't get a chance to answer  any of her questions because the next thing i know i hear her let out a deafening scream and she was just staring inside the front door where there was the living room right away when I looked inside the whole front of the house was trashed and in the middle of it all stood a guy holding a gun straight at us turns out for once I didn't know who this guy was and i was absolutely terrified not only for me but also because i was putting another person in danger the, next things happened so quickly that it didn't give me any time to process what i was doing........

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
     I can't believe i just ran up to someone I don't know and that could possibly kill me and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. While he fell to the ground groaning in pain i took the advantage and grabbed a vase that was sitting on a near by table and broke it on his head making him unconscious. I turned and looked at a trebling Virginia.
    "Who is that? Is he dead? What is he doing here?" She kept asking.
   "I don't know, ok ,I'm going to need you to calm down and take deep breaths before you faint." I said eyeing her worried. " Now i want you to leave and go home I'll tell you whats going on tomorrow."
She nodded as she ran of to who knows where. I took out my phone and called the police because why the hell not I'm not just gonna sit here and wait for him to wake up and kill me..
"911 what's your emergency?" The lady asked.
"There was a guy inside my house and when my friend and I stepped in he pointed a gun at us wanting to kill us." I said.
"Where are you right now?" The lady asked.
  "I'm in my living room." I answered looking at the guy to see if he was still unconscious.....
I ended the call once the lady told me that the police were on the way, once they got to the house they took the guy under arrest and they asked me a few questions.. After they left I cleaned the mess that the guy made and made myself something to eat, while eating i was thinking whether I should go to the gym or not.. I ended up deciding that i was going to go and i headed up to my room to change into my work out clothes..

I really needed to let out the steam I've been holding in for a while out, I grabbed my phone and left the house locking it I got on my bike and drove off to the gym i was at last time when I arrived I noticed the same group of guys that was here ...

I really needed to let out the steam I've been holding in for a while out, I grabbed my phone and left the house locking it I got on my bike and drove off to the gym i was at last time when I arrived I noticed the same group of guys that was here last time were here again . I ignored them and put in my headphones playing music on my phone and i went over to the punching bag and started doing high hits and low hits I did some more kicking and punching before doing my push ups and sit ups, i was almost done with my workout routine when one of the guys from the group I didn't know came up to me.
"Hey my name is Blake." The tall guy said, he had dark hair and dark brown eyes.
  "My name is Jessica." I answered simply.
  "I'm Graysons brother." He said as if expecting me to act shocked, iam shocked but I won't show it.
"So why do i care?" I asked kind of rudely..
"Well I'm just letting you know that he's on his way incase you want leave before he gets here." He said simply... I nodded as a thank you and started heading out of the gym. Once i was outside i made my way towards my motorcycle but I stopped in my tracks when i saw Grayson leaning against it, that's when I realized that this was all a set up.. Blaze already knew that Grayson would be out here by the time i was near my bike..
   "What do you want Grayson?!" I asked rolling my eyes..
   "I want to talk to you." He said, looking dead serious making him look a bit older in a way.
   "And I don't want to talk to you, why can't you understand that." I said almost begging for him to understand what i was going through.
  "Look Jess I understand that you don't want to be talking to the Gangleaders son but I really need to speak with you about something serious." Grayson said his voice firm.
   "I said no Grayson just leave me alone.!" I yelled. Before I could move closer to my bike his words made me stop in my tracks..
  "I know where your brothers are." He said. I turned around and stared into his eyes.
   "How do you know that?" I asked my voice shaking a bit..
    "My dad has connections and his enemy has them." He said. "We don't know where exactly but we do know that it's my dad's rivalry gang, we're trying everything possible to find them but we can't seem to find much information."
   "I want in." I said not really thinking about the consequences only thinking about finding my brothers.
  "What do you mean you want in?" He asked confused.
   "I mean that i want to help find my brothers." I said.
"You're kidding right." He said.
"I'm not kidding Grayson I want to help find my siblings." I said my voice serious..
"That's not happening do you know how dangerous that would be for you." He said. "You would basically be signing your death contract."
"Fine whatever now get away from my bike so i can leave." I said. He moved out of the way and I just drove off without saying anything. I got home and ran up to my room to take a shower after i was done with my shower I got dressed into a t-shirt and some sweats, I laid down in my bed and started reading a book I started feeling sleepy and I eventually fell into a peaceful sleep......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Next morning:)
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going of, this signaled that it was 7:00am and that it was time for me to get ready for school, apparently there was another new girl attending school today.. I stood up and chose my outfit and got dressed.