Chapter 16- Falling For The Gangleaders Son

(Recap: "WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Grayson and Blake yelled........)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   All heads turned to look at both of them because of their outburst and everything turned silent once again.
  "Now i get it!" Grayson yelled. "I get why you were there yesterday you didn't think it was a "club" you girls knew what it was!"
    "Why would you girls lie why not just tell us the truth." Blake said.
   "Enough you guys will solve this at your own time!" Graysons dad said. "Now please introduce yourselves to the girls and make them feel at home."
   After about an hour of getting to know some of the people in the gang we were finally settling down a bit and we were currently talking about random stuff, someone came and tapped me on the shoulder I turned around to see Grayson looking somewhat annoyed. "Can we talk?" He asked.
"Sure." I answered simply following him out onto the balcony we took a seat on the two chairs and just looked at the view before he spoke.
"Why?" He asked with pleading eyes.
"Why what?" I asked slightly confused.
"Why would you get involved in this mess you and Virginia are the only girls in our gang making you girls a target, once other gangs find out they'll be after you and they'll threaten us with that." He said looking upset.
"I'm sorry, but what did you want me to do my brothers are out there somewhere and you wouldn't have let me help if I wasn't part of the gang, I just want to help find them they are the only family i have left!" I said raising my voice a bit.
"I understand that." He began but I cut him off.
"No you don't you don't get it, you have your dad your brother, and i have no one other then my siblings.. You need to understand that loosing them would be way worse than if someone tortured me then killed me." I pleaded for him to somewhat get what I'm going through.
"The gang and I would have found them and gotten them to you safe, there was no need for you to get involved in this mess, I've had to kill people I've seen people getting tortured and then killed, you didn't have to sign your death contract you'll soon be put in the position to where you will have to kill an innocent person." He said frustrated.
"I don't understand why this matters to you!" I said. "You shouldn't care if i die or not."
"You can't just tell me that I can't care about you because I already do, I care about you more than I should and that's scares me because if you end up getting hurt I would literally die slowly." He said with so much sincerity in his voice.. "So don't say that this has nothing to do with me because in order to keep you safe I'm going to do the impossible!"
I just looked at him not knowing what to say, he just said he cared about me what am i supposed to say.
"Sorry I just let the truth spill and I understand if you don't feel the same way after all Iam a killer." He said before standing up, he was about to walk away when grabbed his wrist to stop him from walking away.
   "Don't be sorry, I don't think you're a killer." I said. "I care about you too more than you think."
   He turned and looked at me, without warning he pulled me into a hug. "You have no idea how happy Iam to hear you say that." He whispered into my hair.
  "And you don't know how happy iam to finally say it." I said into his chest, he held me for what seemed like hours even though it was probably only a couple of minutes.
   "ALRIGHT LOVE BIRDS BREAK IT UP!" Virginia yelled, causing both Grayson and I to pull away immediately. "Who just leaves without saying anything?"
  I just looked at her and then noticed Blake was with her I looked down at their hands and they were holding each other's hands. "I wouldn't complain!" I say still looking at their hands, Virginia noticed what i was talking about and she blushed.
   "We're dating now." Blake said with a big smile on his face, my jaw dropped i mean yeah they make a cute couple but they just met.
"We should have a triple date!" Virginia screamed. "With us and Ashley and her boyfriend."
"Sounds alright I guess." Grayson said scratching the back of his neck.
"We're having a meeting tomorrow at 12 am because that's how we do." Blake said.
"We'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow." Grayson said smiling. ." Here's my number." He said handing me a piece of paper.
"Alright." I said smiling at him, he gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking us out to our car. "Thanks." I whispered as i got in and drove off, i was smiling the whole drive to my house and so was Virginia, as soon as we were inside I called Ashley.
"Hello." Ashley said.
"Hey Ashley it's Jessica." I said.
"What's up!" She said.
"Well umm Virginia and i were thinking of having a triple date with your boyfriend, Grayson and Blake." I said..
"Sounds good just send me the details of when and where." She said.
"Ok!" I said, I heard a male voice in the background before she said bye and we hanged up.
"What's did she say?" Virginia ask..
   "She said to send her the details of when and where." I responded.
   "Ok, well Blake just texted me saying it's going to be a "fancy date" so dress nice." She said.
"What about Ashley and her boyfriend though?" I asked.
"Blake said to text them the type of date it'll be and just tell them to meet us at your house at 7 pm." She said reading over the text.
"Ok." I texted Ashley some of the details and my address so that they can meet us here tomorrow. "I'm going to take a shower and then I'm going to bed.."