Chapter 1- Falling for the gangleaders son

Beep!! Beep!!Beep!! Oh my goodness that's the sound I've been trying to avoid this whole week that sound my friends is letting me know that it's the day we move from Santa Barbara California and go to Miami Florida it's my first time moving somewhere else so I'm pretty nervouse.. Well here I go.

"Jess get down here now and bring your bags we have to leave now or we'll miss our flight." I heard my mom yell.

"I'm coming mom!!" I yelled back not at all excited that I have to leave all my friend behind especially my guy best friend Cameron he has always been there for me through thick and thin I'm seriously going to miss him.

"Honey there's someone at the door for you!" Yelled my mom..

On the way down I took my bags and everything I had packed to take to Miami at the door there stood my best friend I can't believe he made it before I left I couldn't help but feel my eyes start to fill with tears..
Cameron walked up to me saying. "Hey you, I'm going to miss you very much." He said looking into my eyes. He usually didn't cry but I could see his eyes fill with tears and then and there I let mine fall..
"Hey Cam, you made it." I said croaking out a bit.
"Of course I made it silly you think I would let my best friend leave without a goodbye hug and without a goodbye gift of course not." He said chuckling not really letting his sadness show. I just looked at him confused at the mention of a goodbye gift he reached into his back pocket and handed me the cutest necklace with a infinity sign and a small heart in the middle. (Picture above) "Oh my god Cam you didn't have to get me anything.."I said embarrassed..
"Common jess it was no problem this necklace is to remind you that I'm here for you whenever you need me always and forever". He said with a smile on his face, I will miss that smile so much I smiled back at him and gave him a hug that I wished would never end. But I guess luck wasn't on my side today. Beep!!! I heard a car honk great. "Jess hurry up we're going to miss our flight!" Yelled my dad a bit upset..
I looked up at Cam and said. " I guess that's my signal to leave, I'm really going to miss you cam." He looked down at me and kissed my forehead.
"I'll miss you too shorty, call me as soon as you get there." He said giving me one last hug before I stepped in the car. I waved at him through the window and saw a tear slide down his cheek that made me cry even harder. He gave me a weak smile and that's  the last glimpse I caught of him before heading to the airport..
The car ride was silent until my dad broke the silence "So Jess I bet your excited to go to a new school and meet new people."
"I guess I am a little excited dad but I'm going to miss my other friends". I said sadly.
"Common Jess don't be like that you'll love it there I promise you." He said before everything went silent once again..
Once we arrived to the airport we got our luggages checked and the we went to security to find our terminal.. I zoned out after that until I heard on the big speaker "Last call for flight number 101 to Miami Florida."
And that's where my new life awaits.. Once we boarded the plane and I found my seat I noticed that the plain was packed with people. I guess people like Miami. I thought to myself. I was caught out of my thoughts when a girl around my age sat next to me she started looking at me funny then she finally spoke up.." Hello my name is Sarah and I'm 16 years old". She said smiling sweetly at me.
"Hi my name is Jess and I'm 17 years old". I said smiling back at her after that we had small talk and got to know eachother a bit turned out we both love Dylan O'brien I mean who wouldn't.
(Skip plane ride)

Once we arrived I have to admit it's a beautiful place but nothing compared like home.. We got in a car and drove to our new home...
I kinda fell sleep on the way because I was really tired so I didn't even realize that we had arrived.. "Jess honey wake up we're here" I heard my mom say. As I opened my eyes I saw a big and beautiful house and I couldn't believe my eyes.. Once we were inside the house I went to what my parents claimed was my room I have to admit it was pretty nice it was my favorite color aswell blue turquoise it's like if it was made for me.. (Picture above) after looking around my room I fell asleep thinking about what tomorrow will hold for me, after all it is a new school.