Chapter 8- Falling for the gangleaders son

"Jess your parents aren't actually your parents they stole you from your family and they don't care about you." With every word he said my heart sunk a bit more.
     "No! Your lying Grayson  they are my real parents please leave me alone." I said and just walked away from him..

   Usually I would go home and cry but I want to be strong and I want to look strong so I'm going to change my look up a bit I started walking towards the mall to a hair salon to get my hair died and I also went shopping for other cloths and makeup not caring what I got I just want to change my look and that means I need to get out of my comfort zone and stand up for myself without needing anyone to take care of me. I was still thinking about what Grayson said I dont know if what he said was true I mean my parent did lie to us and didn't tell us that they are drug dealers and that stuff but that doesn't mean that they would take me away from my biological parents or does it. Once I died my hair and got some new outfits I went home and locked myself inside picking my outfit for school tomorrow and I decided on (outfit above) and I did soft curls on my new hair i really liked it actually it was a reddish color with whit streaks in it (picture above). As soon as I decide on what I was gonna wear I took a shower and went straight to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~Morning~~~~~~~~~~~

     When I woke up I got dressed and did my hair and I decided to take my motercycle to school today it would make me look a bit more confident I guess. While doing my makeup I decided on a heavier look than I'm used to taking to school but this will add to my look on being more of a bad girl than a goody-two shoes and that's what I wanted I want to stop looking weak to people... On my way to school people gave me wired looks did I mention I also got a lip piercing on the process of dying my hair I'm considering on also getting a tattoo but I still don't know about that. When I walked through the school doors everyone turned and looked at me with wide eyes I just walked away and went straight to my locker when I got to my locker I could still feel the people staring at means i was starting to get nervouse even though I knew that I shouldn't....

~~~~~~~~~Grayson ~~~~~~~~~~

When I walked through the school doors I was on my way to my locker when I saw a girl standing by a locker I think she's new I haven't seen her around before she has reddish hair with white streaks through it and she's wearing a leather jacket I was walking up to her and when I tapped on her shoulder I couldn't believe who it was,Jess what happened to her old look she looked different in a good way she looked pretty cute to me... She snapped me out of my thought "What do you want?!" She asked in a rude tone.
"Well sorry I thought you were someone new because I mean you do look somewhat different." I said looking her up and down.
"Are you done!" She snapped . "Cus I have a class to get to." She said pushing me out of the way.
    Damn I wonder what crawled up her a*s and died. I didn't bother with going after her I mean I've done that enough already but I mean damn this change looks good on her it makes her look more tough and brave. I just hope she isn't going to be cold hearted...

~~~~~~~~~~Jess~~~~~~~~~~~

      After I pushed Grayson the bell had rang so I decided to keep up the act and be late to class I mean what's the worst that could happen.. I walked into class not caring that everyone turned and stared at me.
    "Excuse me Jess but why are you 10 minutes late to class?" The teacher asked annoyed.
      "Well sorry miss but I have more important things than your class unlike you I have a life." I said to her, sounding like a brat and rolling my eyes I decided to just go to the very back of the class room and just ignore the class. Did I mention Grayson was in this class he looked at me shocked of what I said to the teacher but I didn't care. I don't really have any friends I only had one friend here in this school until those arses decided to take her away from me.. I was daydreaming when someone burst through the class room door every one turned and looked at it and when I looked up my eyes widened and a huge smile grew on my face........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you think??:) hope you enjoy :)