Chapter 10-Falling for the gangleaders son

Recap~
I looked at Cameron and nodded my head yes why am I doing this all am going to do is hurt him.. He smiled and held me tight he kissed my cheek and we started walking down the beach hand in had this day is getting better and better "Cameron thank you for making this the best day ever." I said smiling at him........I think I spoke to soon....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"CAMERON!!! Let the girl go i'm warning you." Someone yelled behind us. All of a sudden a felt a hard object pressed against my head and a hand clap my mouth shut..
"NO!! Im not letting her go if you want her you're going to get her back but dead." Cameron yelled back, what the hell is happening why the fuck is he doing this.
"Let her go Cameron or you know what will happen to you if you hurt her." I heard an all to familiar voice that belonged to Grayson.. Ok now i'm more than confuced. I tried looking at Cameron but as soon as I looked up a cloth was put over my mouth and it made me black out..

~~~~~~~Grayson's P.O.V~~~~~~

As soon as I saw Jess walk out the door with that guy i knew imidiatley that something was up and thats why i called up my dad to ask him if he knew a guy named Cameron all he told me before hanging up was to hurry and go to his office..
As soon as i got to my dads office i started asking questions like who is he? What does he want from her? Etc.. All he answered was "Lets go find her now shes in trouble" With that said i ran out the door straight to my car and drove off to a place where i think she might be "The beach" And of course i was right. As soon as i saw them i felt my heart break a little because they were walking hand in hand down the beach as soon as i snapped out of whatever i was thinking my dad was standing by my side with his gun in hand as soon as i saw his actions i did the same my father got closer to them and yelled...
"CAMERON!! let the girl go i'm warning you." My dad yelled at him as soon as those words left my dads mouth i saw how Cameron took out a gun and pointed it at Jess's head and claped his hand over her mouth.
"No im not letting her go if you want her you're getting her back but dead." Cameron yelled back at my dad i was started to get furious at him for pointing that gun at her head.
"Let her go Cameron or you know what will happen to you if you hurt her." I yelled at him. As soon as i said that Cameron but a cloth over Jess's mouth and she blacked out as that happened my father and i took the opportunity to shoot Cameron but not fully kill him we have to know who sent him and why.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 hours later

"Are you sure she'll be okay dad?" I asked him worried.
"She'll be fine just relax the effect of whatever was on the cloth will wear of soon and she'll wake up." He said sounding really calm. After that i didn't answer and just sat on the chair next to the hospital bed she was laying on.. I saw her start to move around and thats how i knew she was about to wake up....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Jess's P.O.V)
I started to move around in a bed last thing i remember is being pointed at with a gun but thats all after that i just blacked out. I started opening my eyes and the first thing i saw was Grayson staring back at me.
"What are you doing here?" I asked him my voice sounding really dry for some reason.
"I basically saved your life and your over here wanting to kick me out." He said seeming kind of sad, what the heck would he save me from i dont remember much from what happend before i blacked out.
"What are you talking about save me from what?" I shot back confused.
"Are you serious you dont remember." I shook my head no and he took a deep breath. "Cameron tried to kill you." He said looking both mad and scared. And thats when all the memories came back to me, being in the beach all smiley and then the next minute I'm  being pointed at by a gun and it was all Cameron.
"Why would he do that?" I said starting to sob. All of a sudden i felt arms go around me and i knew exactly who it was but as soon as his arms touched me he let go.
"Theres a lot of things you don't know Jess but im going to tell you.." He stopped and took a deep breath. "Cameron has been lying to you he's not actually your friend he's just trying to"........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~