Chapter 9- Falling for the gangleaders son

When I looked up to the door I saw Cameron talking to the teacher when I looked around every girl was partially drooling over him I would have to but that would look wierd. The teacher turned and looked at me." Jess your wanted at the door." She said. All the girls turned and looked at me.

Cameron walked outside with a smile as soon as I walked outside I ran up to him and hugged him.. "Oh my goodness Cameron what are you doing here?" I mumbled into his neck.
"Well my friend I wanted to surprise you on your 18th birthday." He said while looking down at me and smiling he looked to the exit of the school and motioned for someone to come over Cameron met the guy half way and got a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates and he walked back to me giving them to me. "Happy Birthday shorty I really missed you." He said hugging me again. I couldn't help it I needed to let out my tears of joy .
     "I missed you too Cam and so much you won't believe what has happened in the last couple of weeks." I said looking up at him.
     "I know Jess your brothers called me and told me about what happened." He said.
     "You've talked to them?!" I asked shocked I haven't seen them in a while because the also left like our parents did.
      "Yes they called and told me to take care of you and I think you kinda need it you've changed your style and that's something I thought you wouldn't change ever." He said looking me up and down, I started feeling self cautious.
     "Does it look that bad?" I asked looking down.
      "No of course not that's not what I want it looks good actually I was just surprised by the sudden change you got but you look great you always do." He said looking nervousness and smiling at me. I blushed and looked away." So I was wondering if you want to take a walk by the beach with me?" He asked nervously.
"I'd love to but what about school?" I asked.
"I already talked to your teachers they said it was ok for you to come with me." He told me smiling I nodded and we headed to the exit. Until a heard the voice of the devil..

     "Wait Jess!" Yelled Grayson, I turned and rolled my eyes at him.
      "What do you want Grayson?" I said.
    "You forgot your bag, and the teacher told me to bring it to you." He said handing me my bag.
     "Oh thanks" I said awkwardly and headed to the exit were Cameron was waiting for me. We walked out and we walked to his car witch was a red Ferrari currently it was 11:46am and Cameron decided that it would be a great idea if we had lunch first and I couldn't agree more i was starving I hadn't eaten at all for two whole days and I thought it was time for me to eat something.
"So Jess where do you want to eat or what doe you want to eat." He asked.
"Well señor (sir) I'm feeling some Mexican food." I said smiling did I mention I love Mexican food probably not did I also forget to mention I can speak Spanish well I can haha but I only speak it when I'm upset or mad at someone or when I'm excited.
"Of course you are." He said laughing." Well what type of Mexican food do you want to eat.
"Well we could eat tacos al pastor or some enchiladas or maybe even some posole." I said excitedly.
"Woah slow down girl I didn't understand half of what you mentioned but let's do it." He said smiling.
When we finally found a restaurant of all Mexican food we entered and as soon as we entered Cameron's face changes from a smile to a confused face. I just started laughing because they only spoke Spanish in the restaurant we were in.
"Haha don't worry Cameron go take a seat I'll order" I said still laughing at his confused face he just nodded and I went to order our food.
"Hola señorita que le gustaria llevar hoy? (Hello ma'am what would you like today?). The lady behind the counter asked.
"Hola buenas tardes, este me gustaria llevar dos platos de enchiladas porfavor y dos sodas medianas. (Hello goodafternoon, umm I would like two plates of enchiladas please and two medium sodas.)" I asked nicely.
"Esta bien seran $30 por todo." (Alright that'll be $30 in all.) she said.
"Aqui tiene gracias por todo." I said back. Once I got my plates I went to the table Cameron had found at a corner of a restaurant to see a girl talking to him in Spanish and to him looking confused as fudge.
"Estas bien guapo" she said making me laugh at his face expression. "Perdon pero quien eres tu?" She asked looking annoyed. (Sorry but who are you?)
"Umm not to be rude but that's my best friend and I believe that it's obvious that he doesn't speak Spanish so you may walk away now." I said sounding rude, once she walked away I laughed at Cameron for how he acted.
"Stop it,it wasn't funny I didn't understand a word she said at all." He said looking down at his hands.
"Haha sorry." I said handing him his plate while we started eating.
----------skip lunch hour-------------

Currently it's 3:00pm it's getting late for me to be far away fr what I call my home so we decide to drive to the beach and witch was a 40 minute drive from where we had had lunch and only 10 minutes away from my house witch was good when we got there it was almost 4 and there weren't that much people. We got out of the car and I started walking towards the water.
When I got to the beach I couldn't believe my eyes Cameron had set up a banner with my name in it.
I turned and smiled at Cameron he smiled back at me. "Do you like it?" He asked nervously.
"Of course I like it you weirdo why wouldn't I?" I asked.
"Just read the rest Jess." He said on the banner next to my name it read.

Jess will you be my girlfriend?

I couldn't help but let the tears of joy come running like waterfalls my best friend wanted me to be his girlfriend but I felt something toward Grayson but I barley knew him and I have known Cameron for the longest time and I mean Grayson is the gangleaders son so I shouldn't feel anything towards him at all so I'm just going to say yes to Cameron and maybe it would make me forget about Grayson .. But I don't want to hurt Cam.
I looked at Cameron and nodded my head yes why am I doing this all am going to do is hurt him.. He smiled and held me tight he kissed my cheek and we started walking down the beach hand in had this day is getting better and better "Cameron thank you for making this the best day ever." I said smiling at him........I think I spoke to soon....