Chapter 20- Falling For The Gangleaders son

Recap:
"LET HER GO!!" Virginia yelled at him trying to walk up to him but got held back by Blake.
   "You haven't forgotten you're still in the gang right." The guy said causing both of us to shake our heads. "Great."
   "Who are you?" I whispered.
   "Adrian Delgado." Was the last thing I heard before a cloth was put right on my face... and then all I saw was black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I woke up to a dark room not knowing where I was, I looked to my right to see Virginia sitting on the bed staring at the wall.
   "Virginia?" I said trying to get up and walk over to her, but realizing that my leg was chained to the side of the bed..
   "We can't get out." Virginia said back looking at me now. "They won't let us leave Jess, don't you understand we're part of the gang now and even if we wanted to leave there would be consequences and now that they killed Grayson that guy Adrian will definitely not let us leave, even if we wanted to."
    "We're chained up! They're treating us like animals they must be sick in the head to be like this, Ashley that bitch! Was acting like she was our friend and she lead them to us Grayson is dead because of her!." I yelled breaking into a sob. "And Blake, he knew this would happen he didn't even look affected."
     "I know Jess, we're gonna find a way to get her back, to get them all back were it hurts the most." She said determined. "We're going to find your family, we're going to get vengeance for those of your siblings that got killed."
   "What did I do to get a friend like you." I said crying, she has been there for be through everything even knowing that she could die for joining this gang with me, she has always been there.
  "Well I mean you did yell at me for being in your seat the first day." She said laughing a bit, but the laughter soon died down when the door of the room was pushed open.
  "Well! Look who's finally awake." Adrian the asshole said walking to me and touching my cheek I jerked away from him glaring at him.. I looked behind him to see Ashley and Blake standing there..
   "I'm going to kill you!!!" I yelled staring straight at Ashley. "When I get the chance I'm going to make your life miserable and I'm going to make sure you don't want to live anymore!" I said with so much venom in my voice.
   "I thought you were our friend!" Virginia said. "But now I see that you're a lying bitch that only hurts people for their own satisfaction." I looked over to Virginia to see her glaring at Ashley with so much hatred in her eyes.
   "I am your friend!" She yelled. "You girls need to understand I did this for your own good I did it to help you! Grayson was a good for nothing asshole, he was going to hurt you Jess did you seriously want that? He was tricking you into his sick twisted game, he deserved to die!"
   "You know who deserves to die?!" I asked. "YOU! You and these two deserve to die!! You killed Grayson I loved him, he might have not been perfect but I loved him! You have no idea what I have been through, my brothers are gone my parents aren't even my parents and you expect me to want your help,!"
   "You don't understand!" Ashley yelled. Looking extremely frustrated.
   "No! What you don't understand is that we were perfectly fine before you showed up, we had everything under control, Grayson was a good guy and that's the only reason why I would have let Jess date him because she's my best friend and I want the best for her." Virginia said to no one in particular she just smelt it out. Everyone was quiet for a couple seconds before Adrian spoke.
   "Enough, don't you think so what if I killed the bastard, he wasn't any good anyways!" He said looking unfazed by anything that was just said, it took everything in me not to snap at him because to be honest, he scares me he killed someone without flinching..
   "It all connects now." Virginia whispered.
   "What do you mean?" I asked her.
   "Don't you think it was to much of a coincidence that we go on a date and as soon as we come out there are gun shots everywhere and no bullet hurts anyone else but Grayson, the only reason he hadn't been shot to the point where he died that day was because you got out of the car and if you hadn't gone out Ashley's boyfriend wouldn't have shot the guy that would have killed Grayson. They wanted to make it seem like they cared about his safety but in reality they cared about yours, for some reason they weren't gonna risk you getting killed." She finished saying looking at me, realization dawned on me as soon as she finished.. Everything she said made sense now, Blake was also on to what was happening all along.
    "Bingo!!!" Adrian said laughing like it was some sick joke. "Finally, took you long enough to realize."
  "You're all sick!" I yelled, standing up.
   "We did this to keep both of you safe." Blake finally said speaking for the first time since he walked in.
   "Like we haven't heard that before." Virginia and I said at the same time glaring at him.
   "I told you to bring them down for breakfast what's going on?!" A new voice said from the door, I looked up to see "Grayson's" dad.
   "Sorry dad we're trying to get them to cooperate." Ashley said. Hugging him.
   "Yeah father they won't cooperate or will they bro!" Blake said looking at Adrian.
    "You're all related?" Virginia asked looking shocked just like I did.
   "Yeah we are Adrian is my son as well as Ashley and Blake, they're all half siblings." Larry said, raising his eyebrow.
   "I thought Grayson was also your son." I said with hate in my voice.
   "Well you see he was my step son but he betrayed me, he thought we didn't know but of course we did." He said smiling, I feel sick to my stomach how can someone be so cruel. I thought I could handle this world but it makes me sick to my stomach knowing that these people kill others for fun, but then again what did I expect; I joined a gang....
     "Now are you gonna come eat or are you just going to glare at us?!" Adrian said impatient..
  "I'd rather starve, then go anywhere with you." I said with hate evident in my voice..
   "Virginia you need to eat." I heard Blake say looking at Virginia.
    "You think I wanna go with you? You lied to me and I trusted you!" She said. "You hurt me. Even after I told you about my past! You used me the same way Michael used me, you never cared you're just like him."
     Hearing her say that broke my heart into a million pieces, I knew exactly how she felt her story is horrible. I think it might even be worst then what Cameron did to me. The bastard Michael according to her was a really popular guy in her town before she started getting home schooled, he was the reason she did.. He promised her that he wasn't playing with her feelings and that he truly loved her but it was all a joke put together by him and his sick friends, turns out the guy had a girlfriend and when she found out about Virginia, he lied and said that Virginia wouldn't stop bothering him and the girl beat her up with a bunch of other girls. (Pathetic I know.) She was alone, her so called friends left her, they watched her get beat up they filmed her. And after all of that he texted her again saying he was sorry and that he wanted to apologize in person, but what she didn't realize was that him and a group of guys were waiting for her in the back of an alley and those bastards abused her you can probably predict what I'm talking about. She was traumatized, and she hadn't trusted a guy since then and when she was finally opening up again to a guy she thought was different he broke her. And I'm going to make him pay for that.
  "Don't say that Virginia, I'm nothing like him." Blake said coming closer to her, I stood up in front of him and glared.
    "How about you just shut up and leave, you fucking broke her she trusted you and this is how you repay her. You're so lucky I'm chained up if not I would beat you up and make you regret it!" I yelled, I would do anything for my friends, for my family..
   "Blake let's just leave." Ashley said, pulling Blake out of the room.
    "So you would rather starve then be near me." Adrian said walking towards the door. "We'll see about that!" And that's the last thing he said before slamming the door and walking away.
   "Virginia.." I said, about to tell her how sorry iam.
   "Don't.." she said. "Just don't mention it,  I need some rest.."
   And that was all she said before dozing off to sleep..