Chapter 11- Falling For the gangleaders son

Recap~
"Theres a lot of things you don't know Jess but im going to tell you.." He stopped and took a deep breath. "Cameron has been lying to you he's not actually your friend he's just trying to"......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He just wanted you to trust him okay, he wanted you to tell him your fears and everything about you so that it could be easier to have you at arm reach so he would be able to hurt you whenever he wants to and thats exactly what happend today." He said taking a deep breath i just looked at him shocked. "And thats not the worst part, do you want to know what the wort part is?" He asked looking me in the eye.
"Yes." I whispered i don't even know if he heard me.
"Alright i'm going to tell you i just want you to know that i don't think i'm the adequate person to be telling you this." He said looking at me. "I also want you to know that i will be here for you no matter what, okay."
"OKAY! Just tell me already what the hell is going on." I yelled feeling frustrated. He looked at me with pitty in his eyes, what the hell if going on why is he looking at me like that.
"Alright your sister Tiffany was found dead with a bullet going through her chest and a knife in her stomach." He said looking at me with his eyes full of hurt and sadness.
"NO! Your lying to me my sister isn't dead she can't be no i talked to her a couple of days ago and she said everything was fine." I said breaking down into a fit of sobs.
"No Jess sadly it the truth she was found dead and there was a note next to her life less body." He said habding me a piece of paper. I couldn't help it why was everything falling apart as soon as i landed in Miami why, i couldn't keep my tears from falling and that went on for about 10 minutes until i had the courage to speak.
"Can i see the note?" I asked he nodded and gave it to me. "May you please leave too, i want to be left alone." He nodded and walked out the door giving me a quick look before shutting the door.
I looked down at the note and starrd at it for what seemed like hours when in realitt it had only been 3 minutes I finally got the courage to read it and i reqlly hoped this was all just a dream.

"See what happened to your sister she was our next victum after that girl named sarah, how does it feel being the cause of their deaths it hurts doesn't it your sister such a beautiful soul such a sweet girl and we had to kill her all because of you all because she didn't want us to know where you were and look at the price she had to pay. You Jessica will be the cause of so many deaths from so many inosent souls and this is only the begining all of this began the day your real parents died taking a deadly secret to their graves. This is a lesson and you and your family are paying the price for what your biological parents did.

~J.Z"

This is all my fault everyone is dying because of me and I don't even know who my biological parents were or what their hiding. I need to find out and i need to stop all of this as much as i hate to admit it I like Grayson and I don't want him to get hurt i need to get out of this place I'm in somehow without getting caught. I being stupid tried the window i guess today is my lucky day because the window is only about 4 feet above the ground and i can easily jump out of the room I'm in and that's exactly what i did.
Once i landed on the ground I shoved the note into my jeans pocket and I ran as fast as I could away from what I realized until now is a clinic I ran and ran until i stopped in front of my house I ran inside and locked all the doors and just cried my eyes out until I couldn't cry anymore.
Today I swore to myself that i will not trust people as easily as i used to i swore that they'll have to show me that i can trust the and most importantly i swore to get revenge and to keep all my feelings to myself you understood correctly I'm turning cold hearted in order for people to stay away from me so that they don't get hurt because of me. The things about me is that i care to much but not anymore or at least I think that. After doing that I fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~~~