Chapter 5- Falling for the gangleaders son

Recap:
       After an hour or so of sleeping I heard a soft knock on the door I stood up slowly the second time I heard the knock it was a little bit louder so I made my way down stairs when I came face to face with the door I turned the knob and standig there was.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I was surprised to see the person standing in the door Grayson what the hell is he doing her I asked myself.
        "What are you doing here?" I asked finally finding the courage to talk.
        "Oh um I just wanted to check if you were okay, I mean you seemed pretty upset when you left the school running." He said scratching the back of his neck.
        "Well I'm fine and I didn't need you to come over to remind me of previous events." I said being a bit bitchy. "Anyways why do you care?!"
      "Well just to let you know I don't care so just stay away from me I don't want to be seen with a loser like you anyways." He said a bit to harshly that kinda hurt me but I mean I was bitchy to him aswell. I just stared at him and glared.
       "Well in the first place you came to me so if you don't want to be seen with me in the first place you shouldn't have come." I said on the verge of slapping him across the face.
         "You know your right I shouldn't have come.!!" He said storming into his car and speeding off faster than necessary..

      I stayed home the rest of the day replaying today's events over and over in my head. I can't believe he came why would he come I mean I've been told that he's the bad guy and that he likes to hurt others just for fun I just don't understand what's going on... When my brothers got home the first thing I heard was...
      "JESS!! Why the hell weren't you at school today huh??" Emmet said yelling at me.
       "Because I can what's wrong with that huh?" I said taking out my anger on him...
"You know what Jess I think it's best if you get a job instead of always being lazy!!!" He yelled. "You don't help with anything just get a job and a life" Ouch that hurt he thinks I don't have a life when he said that I couldn't hold back tears so I ran up to my room and cried..

Grayson's p.o.v

After I left Jess's house I was pretty upset why would she react that way I was trying to be friendly.. Once I got to my dads house I went inside looking for him once I found him I told my eyes he was making out with his girlfriend better referred as a sl*t
"Uhum!" I cleared my throat loudly enough for them to hear, they imidiatly looked up..
"Hey son." Dad said looking kinda upset that I ruined his little make out session. "What can I help you with?"
"I want to speak to you." I said I saw his girlfriend still in the room. "Alone!" I said kind of rudely truth is I hate his stupid girlfriend she's only a gold digger.
"Ok, can you wait for me outside please Clarity." He said looking at her, as soon as she walked out my dad said." So what's so important that Clarity couldn't stay?"
       "I wanted to ask why the gang is putting threat notes on the new girl Jess's locker?" I asked with a straight face.
       "Look son that's for me to know and for you to never find out until she's dead of course any ways why do you care what's happening to her we've done it before and you never had a problem with it until know?" He said looking upset at my sudden interest.
      "Look dad it's just a question but I mean you were never this early with death threats so why her it's only been 2 days since she's been here in Miami and your already after her I just wanna know why." I said rolling my eyes at the end... And no of course I don't like her..
       "You'll find out sooner or later Grayson just be patient you'll see..." He said and walked out to meet with his sl*t. Oh my god why can't he just trust me with this I thought. I walked up to my room and just Layed there thinking until I fell asleep......

(Back to Jess's p.o.v)

       I still can't believe what my brothers said, right now it's currently  6:00 pm at night and I'm bored out of my mind so I decided to sneak out and go to a party Sarah told me about I'm going to wear a simple outfit (picture above) and I'm going to put my hair up into a high pony tail once I'm done with that I'm going to sneak out from the window in my room to meet up with Sarah in the park because she's going to drive us to the party, I started walking towards the park when I felt a presence behind me I started walking a little bit faster because I was feeling unconfterable my walk turned into a run and I finally made it to the park I saw Sarah sitting in the swings..
       "Oh my god Sarah thank goodness your here." I said letting out a shaky laugh she didn't even look my way. I started getting closer to her when I notice a shadow behind me when I turned around no one was there. "Sarah?" I called out again still no answer came from her I walked closer to her and tapped her shoulder and she didn't respond when I walked around to face her I let out a shrieking scream.. I couldn't believe what I was seeing Sarah had a gun shot in her head and there was blood everywhere on her lap there was a note that said..

              "I warned you didn't I I told you that bad things would start to happen to the people that you care about and sadly Sarah was the first if I were you I would run. And if I were you I wouldn't look behind me I wouldn't call the police I would just run.... Run for your life Jess if you want to live and don't look back."

        When I finished reading the note I was shaking and crying I looked at Sarah one last time and looked into her lifeless eyes and saw a figure behind me  I didn't look back like the note said I just ran once I started running I heard foot steps behind me and I could feel whoever was behind be catching up to me I can't believe what's happening why is this happening to me I told myself I kept running until I pumped into someone when I looked up I saw Grayson looking at me confused I could still hear footsteps getting closer to me I tried to run but Grayson held me tight from my wrist I started panicking... "Grayson let go!" I yelled at him.
        "Not until you tell me what your running from." He said in a demanding voice.
        "I can't bec" I was cut of my someone yelling.
      "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU IN THAT NOTE NOT TO LOOK BACK AND NOT TO LOOK FOR HELP!!!!" Yelled someone I didn't know that's when I saw it he was holding a gun.
       "What are you doing Caspar?!" Said Grayson out of nowhere how did he know that guy...
         "Grayson what are you doing here?" The guy asked.
         "I can do whatever I want Caspar now you tell me why were you about to shoot her!!" Grayson yelled looking angry.
        "Sorry Grayson but its your fathers orders." The other guy said. "And you know we can't disobey your father."
       Grayson looked at me and wispered for me to run I didnt think twice before I was running for my life I didn't hear any more of their conversation because I was to worried about running home to my family even though I would get scolded... As I ran up to the house I could see that all the lights were on when I ran inside my whole family was on the couch looking worried..

        "Emmet!" I yelled still crying he stood up and and came running to me.
"Jess where the hell were you,are you ok what's wrong?" He asked looking worried.
"Emmet they killed her they killed her." I said breaking down with fear and sadness.
"Who Jess who did they kill?" He asked frantically.
"Sarah" I managed to say because I was a mess right now.. He just looked at me and gave me a tight hug. I looked at my parents ready to face them.
"Mom, Dad" I said they both looked at me. "What are you hiding from us?" I asked. Showing them the first note.
"Jess you don't honestly believe this do you?" My dad asked looking at me in the eyes.
"I don't even know what to believe anymore dad." I said being honest. "I want the truth why is this happening?"
"Jess honey there's nothing that we're hiding." My mom said looking nervouse.
"DON'T LIE MOM I WANT TO KNOW AND I WANT TO KNOW NOW!!" I yelled taking them by surprise because I never yelled at them,mom and dad just looked at eachother and they finally looked up at me.
"I think it's time we told you guys." Dad said looking guilty my mom looked at him scared he looked back at her and said."Its time they find out."
He looked back at us and his next words have me shaking even more than I already was... "Your mom and I are drug dealers. And we owe the gang here in Miami 1,000,000 dollars." He said all of my brothers were shocked."And that why their after you Jess because we haven't paid them and I don't think we'll ever be able to, I'm really sorry I know we should have told you guys earlier but we didn't and that why these things are happening we're really sorry." He said looking down. Emmet looked super pissed he said profanities under his breath.
"Really dad!! You put your own daughter in danger and all you say is sorry like if that would fix something!" Emmet yelled in my dads face. "We move out of this house tomorrow." He said looking at all of my brothers and my two sisters he came to me and hugged me and said."Don't worry Jess we'll make sure your safe." He smiled at me then glared at my parents we all walked up stairs and started to pack some things.
I couldn't believe what was happening I was so stressed I want believe they killed Sarah I wish this could all be just a nightmare I thought before falling asleep and having a dreamless night......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~