Chapter 22: How To Love

*Day before birthday*

-------Ariana’s P.O.V--------

“Just admit it!” Zayn yelled.

This was probably our third fight this week.

“No cause I don’t!” I yelled back walking into my room and slamming the door. He wants me to admit that im still in love with him. I couldn’t tell him that cause its just too much. I just cant afford to get hurt again.

“Why are you so stubborn all of a sudden?” He asked opening the door and sitting on the bed.

“Well Zayn lets see! I see you kissing another girl in a diner after we got into a argument, we’re already fighting AGAIN.” I yelled.

“That’s what we do! I’m not afraid to hurt your feelings cause there some things we all need to hear once in a while! I don’t understand you anymore!” He said laying back on the bed.

“What went wrong Zayn?” I asked sitting next to him. “Did the spark leave? We got tired of each other?”

“I don’t know. But I know that I do love you, and you love me.” He said taking my face in his hands. “I’m just waiting on you to say it.” He smiled.

I tried to hide my smile. “Ah! Just say it!” He laughed at the faces I made.

“No! We’re still not gonna get together Zayn! We tried it and im on break. We’re just…messing around right now.” I laughed and kissed his cheek.

Over the past couple days we still do our usual arguing, that leads to a kiss, then us back hating each other.

“Kiss me then.” He winked at me.

“No.”

“Fine…” He said getting up to go back into the living room. I followed behind him and tried to close the door till he pulled me against him and kissed me. I instantly gave in. This guy was just perfect but wrong for me at the same time.

“Zayn no!” I stopped and laughed. As always his hormones kicked in and kept going.

“Just a couple minutes.” He said against my neck. I laughed cause it tickled so I guess he took that as a yes and opened the door again.

“I hope you know that I do have to get ready to go with the girls in a couple minutes!” I said between kisses.

“Then when they come to the door we’ll stop.” He smiled. I sighed and kissed him. I wanted it so bad but I didn’t want it to be this way! I wanted it to be special you know? Like when we’re a couple and everything. I mean when we did IT, it was amazing but, it wont be that special to me because we weren’t a couple when it happened. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer to me holding his close making sure to not break the kiss. I was falling for him all over again…

No…NO PULL AWAY! PULL AWAY!

“Zayn no.” I sighed pushing him off me. “We’re not together anymore. We cant keep doing this.”

“I told you that I still love you. You just cant say it back.” He said holding my face.

“I do love you Zayn. A person cant say that they don’t love someone. I just don’t know if I’m IN love with you for now.” I sighed. I knew that one hurt him. I sat on his lap and turned his face to mine.

“Zayn; its seriously not you. Its me.” I started but he tried to get up.

“No seriously sit.” I said and sat back down on him.