Chapter 2: Our Deal

“Everybody on the bus?” Paul asked before closing the door.

“Yes, everyone’s here. Thanks Paul.” Eleanor smiled while sitting on Louis’s lap. Everyone had somebody. Danielle was resting her head in Liams lap, Ali and Niall were eating. As always, and Harry and Cher were doing what they always do. Kissing.

I looked over at Zayn sitting on the other side of the bus looking right at me. Was there something wrong with my hair or something? He instantly looked away from me and to the TV.

“You guys wanna watch a scary movie in the back?” Niall asked grabbing his movie box.

“Yeah! Insidious anyone?” Harry smiled.

“I don’t know you guys, that’s kinda scary.” I said looking at  Cher.

“Its okay Ari. I promise its not that scary.” Zayn smiled grabbing my hand

“If you say so.” I sighed. Danielle looked at me and smiled. His giant hand covered mine but it felt right! Ugh why did he have to be so difficult.

“I miss my cat.” Harry sighed when we got to the back.

“I’m sure you do.” Louis said patting him on the back. Their bromance was adorable. When Harry felt sad, Louis would comfort him, and when Louis needed a laugh, Harry was always there.

“Im gonna go put on my pj’s you guys. Be right back.” I said getting up and grabbing my bag. “We’ll go with you!” Ali smiled causing all of the girls to get up and get their things. “All of you can fit into the bathroom? Its kinda tiny.” Zayn asked.

“Zayn, we’re girls. We can make anything possible.” Danielle said flipping her hair.

As soon as we got into the bathroom Cher locked the door. I was about to put on long pj’s till Eleanor took them. “No you don’t, put on these.” She said handing me my shortest shorts from Victoria’s Secret and a tank top. “I’m trying to get comfortable! Not seduce someone!” I laughed.

“Zayn will love them. We’ll wear it to. Just put them on please.” Ali begged. Ugh my friends. “Fine!” I said sliding the clothes on and pulling my hair back into a ponytail. “Lets go!” Eleanor smiled and unlocked the door.

“Yeah buddy!” Niall smiled holding the bowl of popcorn and looking at Ali. Zayn’s eyes were glued. I couldn’t help but blush!

“So…..are we gonna start the movie?” I asked sitting next to Zayn on the floor. Liam smirked at us. This was about to feel really awkward…

------Zayn’s P.O.V------

She looked amazing. I mean she always did but I never seen her dress like this before. God if she only knew how much I loved her. But I doubt that she’d feel the same way. I mean she just got out of a bad relationship with Jordan and I doubt she’d wanna jump into another one. She probably only thought of me as a best friend.

“Zayn would you mind hitting the lights lad?”  Niall asked and pressed play. I didn’t want to leave her side but I did.

“You better not lie to me Zayn. If this is scary im coming for you personally.” Ariana whispered and playfully hit my shoulder. “I promise you. And if it is im here. That’s what friends are for anyway right?” It hurt me to even say it. I didn’t think of her as just a friend. I thought of her as a best friend. My crush. My love.

As the movie played on she was closer to my than she was in the beginning. The other girls had their face buried in their boyfriends’ shirts. Ariana only had my hand. And if that was all I could have I was fine with it.  “Zayn your phone is vibrating.” Ari said handing it to me but her eyes still glued to the screen.