Chapter 20: I Hate How Much I Love You

*Two days later…*

-----Ariana’s P.O.V-----

“FUCK OFF ZAYN!” I yelled throwing glasses and pillows at him and he managed to doge everyone.

“I HATE YOU ARIANA!” He yelled back at me and threw a pillow at me. The pillow hit me in the head.

“OH REALLY? REALLY!” I yelled walking over to him and hit him in the shoulder.

What are we fighting over? Let me just put it like this…random things. Yesterday we got into a fight over me seeing Nathan. Yeah, Nathan and I are ‘dating’ you could say, and he’s seeing some other girl who knows what her name is. So he comes over talking to me about her and apparently I was showing some ‘jealous features’. That’s true, but he was too. The day before that I called him a slut and everything went crazy.

“WHY DON’T YOU JUST GO BACK TO NATHAN!!” He said pushing me against the counter.

“DO YOU NOT REALIZE YOU’RE IN MY HOUSE?!” I yelled walking away from him and stepped on some glass.

‘Shit!” I yelled and fell on the floor.

“Ari, you okay?” He ran over and asked me.

“Oh get away from me!” I said pushing him away from me.

“Come here.” He said picking me up and putting me on the kitchen counter.

“Pretty deep.” He said pulling the glass out.

“No duh…OW! Zayn it hurts!” I yelled.

“Sorry babe.” He said and cleaned the cut.

“Now none of this would have happened if you wouldn’t have thrown anything sharp.” He laughed.

I cracked a smile. “Don’t try to make me laugh.” I said trying to hold it in.

We sat there for a few minutes waiting for my foot to get better.

“So, where’s Nathan?” He asked flipping his phone in his hands.

“In America, haven’t heard from him in weeks. What about your girlfriend, Jessica? I think that’s her name.” I said fake smiling.

“I broke up with her, she was only in it for the money.” He sighed.

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

“Well, can you walk on your foot now?” He asked jumping off the counter to help me down. I tripped a little and fell into him, his arms instantly wrapped around me.

“I’m still mad at you asshole. Let me go.” I said trying to walk but I kept limping but he didn’t let me go. I grabbed the table again.

“You aren’t steady. If you stop and listen once in a while, maybe you wont be in so much pain” He sighed.

“Kiss my ass.” I yelled.

“IF I CAN FIND IT!” He yelled back. I was speechless. He went there! I tried to hit him but he caught my hand.

“I cant stand you!” I screamed.

“And I hate you too.” He said moving closer to me… That feeling was coming back again. He leaned in farther and kissed me. BOOM. Magic. I pulled him closer to me and slid off his jacket. He carried me to my room not breaking the kiss. In that instant I forgot about Nathan. He slid off my top and threw it across the room and I went for his belt buckle……….

                                                                *Hour Later*

----------Zayn’s P.O.V----------