Chapter 1: Stand Up

"And now...Ariana Grande!" The introducer said my name as i walked out to perform.

It was LOUD. "Hi everyone!" I smiled. They all cheered. I could look at some of there faces to see that some girs were crying, screaming, taking pictures, or recording. i remember being them and wanting to be on this stage. And here I am! And they made it possible.

Me and my best friends who were either my background dancers or vocalist  were on tour with the boys of One Direction. Niall, Liam, Louis, and Harry's girlsfriends were my besties, while Zayn and i we're the only single ones.

"Before I perform this song, i wanna tell you guys the story! I wrote it about this guy I really like, but im not so sure if he feels the same way." I sighed. the girls in the crowed "awed" and clapped. "So i wanna share it with you!" I laughed as the music started and the dancers and vocalist came out.

"Where the boys are, someone waits for me A smiling face, a warm embrace Two arms to hold me tenderly" If only the fans knew that this song...was about Zayn.

"Where the boys are, my true love will be He's walking down some street in town And I know he's looking there for me In the crowd of a million people, I'll find my valentine."

"And then I'll climb to the highest steeple, And tell the world he's mine Till he holds me, I'll wait impatiently Where the boys are." The story of Zayn and I went back to our first day on tour. Danielle instantly fell inlove with Liam, Eleanor to Louis, Cher to Harry, and Niall to Ali. That just left Zayn and i. He was the silent mysterious type and i liked that in him. I loved it. We'd talk about small things but we'd keep it only that far because i was afraid that he wouldnt feel the same way.

"Where the boys are Where the boys are, someone waits for me Till he holds me, I'll wait impatiently Where the boys are, where the boys are, Where the boys are, someone waits for me!"

I finished the song and looked back at my background dancers Danielle and Ali smiling and my singers Cher and Eleanor doing the same. They knew that it was about Zayn. The boys did too. Well...all except for Zayn. They all wanted us to be together but our quietness got in the way, so i play prentend and best friends till i can finally say how i feel.

"Ariana that was amazing!" Liam said before Danielle jumped into his arms.

"Thanks but alot of the credit goes to the girls, they're just as amazing." I said complementing them.

"Ah, no problem darling its our pleasure!" Ali smiled and sat on Nialls lap.

"You did really good Ariana." I heard a whisper behind my hear. I knew that smooth, perfect voice more than anything. "Thanks Zayn!" I smiled and hugged him. Everyone was looking at us smiling. Zayn was holding my waist tight and didnt let go.

"Zayn...Hello! We gotta go on stage!Hurry before i get paul!" Louis laughed and patted him on the back. he walked off scratching his head.

The boys came out to Stand Up.

"From the moment I met you, everything changed
I knew I had to get you, whatever the pain

[Harry]
I had to take you and make you mine

[Niall]
(take you and make you mine)

[Liam]
I would walk through the desert
I would walk down the aisle
I would swim all the oceans just to see you smile

[Harry]
Whatever it takes is fine

[Niall]
Whatever it takes is fine

[All]
Oh oh ohh oh
[Harry]
So put your hands up
Oh oh ohh oh
[Harry]
'Cause it’s a stand up
I won’t be leaving ‘til I finish stealing every piece of your heart
Every piece of your heart..."   The girls and i danced to the song till it was over. "I hope you know Zayn really likes you. Give it a couple more days and i promise he'll come through." Eleanor hugged me. "You guys! Come out for the curtain call." Harry yelled taking Cher's hand. We all went out one by one. Liam, Danielle, Niall, Ali, Louis, Eleanor, Harry, Cher, Zayn. Then i looked. Crap that was me! I ran out and took Zayn's hand and took our bow and the lights cut off. We all had to try and find our way off the stage with the lights off. I felt two big hands on my waist and jumped. "Its just me Ari." Zayn chuckled. "I knew that...I was just checking to make sure no fan tried to kiddnap you and out you into their moms mini van. See, im a good friend." I giggled. "Yeah, a good friend." He said. "You guys, we're going to California next!" Louis and Harry jumped holding each other. "..........Two homosexuals." Cher Laughed at her boyfriend. "Hey! But i come back to you every night." Haryy winked at her making her blush. "Pervs. Where are we staying?" Zayn said to Paul.

"A Duplex in a nice area. So hurry up and get on the bus!" Paul yelled making everyone run. And i had on heels. Oh Boy!!!  

****Like? Comment and let me know to ind out what happens in chapter two!****

xoxox