Chapter 5: Look After You

-----------------------Ariana’s P.O.V----------------------

Dear God, THANK YOU for making this moment perfect! I had my first kiss with the love of my life at the top of the Ferris wheel, he loves me back. I could scream! The Ferris wheel ended so we got off and started walking around by the parks. “Swing set! I called it!” I laughed and ran and jumped on. Another soon to be perfect moment.

“You’re such a little kid.” He laughed and pushed me on the swings.

“Zayn..if you haven’t noticed, I have the height of a fifth grader probably. I have the right!” I smiled. And suddenly I stopped swinging.

“So what are we doing babe.” He smiled at me. Wait…I had a pet name now?

“Babe? Last time I checked my name was Ariana Grande. But babe? Sounds pretty nice I guess.” I smiled at him.

“You know you can really make a lad work for what he wants.” He smiled back picking me up and carrying me by a fountain that had pink, red, and blue lights at the bottom. “Its something that I get very good at Mr. Malik.” I laughed splashing my hand in the water. The awkward silence came back again.

“Ariana, what are we doing?” He asked grabbing my hands. I knew what I wanted. But was it safe? Possible even? I mean we both tour a lot but when will I ever get the chance to see him?

“What are we doing?” I asked him back.

“I want you Ari. I’ll take care of you, and do anything possible to keep you. As long as its something you’d wanna do.” He touched my hair.

“The distance Zayn. That’s my issue. Not the fans, our family, or friends. The distance. I mean you live in England. I stay in California and have to film Victorious. Will it even work?” I asked him. “Distance would just make the heart stronger babe. But I will never be gone for to long. We can cross that when we come to it. Just tell me, is this something you want deep down?” He asked.

“I want it more than anything.”

“Then lets do it. Its nothing stopping us from doing it!”

“Zayn, you also have girls in England. I didn’t forget that.” I spat out.

“Ari…nothing else mattered after I started having feelings for you. I gave up Rebecca, I gave up Perrie, just to come here on this tour and be with you. That’s all that matters.” He said back. “Now, is this something you want?” He asked again.

All I could do was smile and kiss him.

“Is that….yes? No? Maybe?” He said confused.

“That’s a definite yes Zayn.” I laughed.

Before I knew it, he picked me up and kissed me. I was his, he was mine. I couldn’t get any better.

“What time did we get here?” I asked him, noticing that the carnival was closing.

“Around six why?”

‘Oh my god Zayn. Its eleven.” I laughed, time flies when you’re in love doesn’t it? I pulled out my phone to see sixteen missed calls from everyone and tons of texts.

*Messages*

Alli: Meet up back at nine.

Cher: Where are you guys?

Danielle: Love, call me a.s.a.p.

Eleanor: Where are you two?

Harry: Really guys? It doesn’t take that long to make a move!