Chapter 11: Fall

A/N: I shortened some of the songs so that it wouldnt take up a lot of space! The outfits the girls wore are from the picture of The Saturdays (on the right) Ari=Mollie, Danielle=Una, Eleanor=Vanessa, Cher=Rochelle, Alli=Frankie

------------Zayn’s P.O.V------------

I texted Ari about eight times and called her maybe…….fifteen or sixteen give or take. Everyone was at the arena getting ready, but the girls still weren’t here yet.

“Hey, I just got a call from Alli; the girls are coming in now.” Harry said walking past getting his clothes ready. I didn’t know if she was ready for me to talk to her or if she was still mad. So I was gonna have to try at least.

“Danielle! Girls lets go you gotta get ready!” Lou the makeup artist yelled getting them into their changing room. When everyone was walking through I seen Ariana walking with her head down looking at her phone. When she was happy, she was the loudest and brightest person you could ever meet. But, when she was sad, she was the quietest, standoff-ish, and depressed person ever and it was hard to get her out of that.

“Ariana, hey I texted you.” I said taking her hand. She looked up at me with red eyes.

“I know, I just got them…I shut my phone off; sorry.” She said with a fake smile. She was really sad.

“Ari look…”

“I gotta go get ready Zayn.” She said slipping her hand out of mine.

I must have really messed up. Jordan would do her just like that and I promised her that I wouldn’t treat her like that.

“Zayn get ready to put your mic on. We’ve got a couple minutes before the girls get ready.” Liam said handing me my things.

“Look lad, give her some time to think. I know when she’s sad she’s not the best thing to put up with but I promise you…she’s worth it.” Liam said patting me on my shoulder.

“You guys I’m thinking of changing my cover song.” I said thinking of an idea.

“Do what you have to do, we’ll stand behind you one hundred percent.” Harry smiled fixing his hair.

“Okay a couple more minutes left you guys, girls get ready lets go!” Lou yelled bringing them out.

Ariana looked amazing. She wore a soft baby blue dress, white heels, a tan hat with her signature bow on top, her natural curly hair, and natural makeup. She was stunning.

“Ari, you look amazing.” I smiled.

“Thank you.” She said quietly still looking down.

“Ten…nine…eight…seven…” the fans started counting down.

“Ariana can we talk?” I asked.

“Six…five…four…”

“Not now Zayn.” She said irritated and eyes still red.

“Three…two…one!” They screamed.

We all ran out to perform a cover of Use Somebody.

“I've been roaming around; I was looking down at all I see

Painted faces fill the places I can't reach

You know that I could use somebody

You know that I could use somebody…” Harry and Cher sang together.

“Someone like you and all you know and how you speak

Countless lovers under cover of the street