Chapter 17 - Bleeding Love

Justin's POV:

WHAT THE HELL!?! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's marrying him? No no no no no. "Justin?" asked a voice besides me. I just stood in my spot, staring at them hugging and smiling together. "Justin?" the voice asked again. My body felt numb and tingly. My legs feel like they're going to fall anysecond. My body is sweating and my head spinning. My eyes twitched and everything around me was spinning and I fell back. Everything going dark.

Ariella's POV:

"Louis we're engaged!" I said with my arms still around him. He smiled back, "You have no idea how nervous I was." he said. "Why? I love you." I told him, "I love you too." he said kissing me back. I looked down at the ring on my finger, "It's gorgeous." I whispered more towards myself. "I'm glad you like it." he told me kissing my forehead. I smiled and then there was a group of people forming in a circle. "Louis?" I asked tugging on his arm and pointing towards them. He gave me a questioning look and then we headed over. Oh my god. "What happened?" I asked Caitlin and Christian who were holding him. "I don't know! He just fell back." said Christian. "Take him to the nurses station please." I whispered to them. I know we should do something but it's my 18th birthday and the night is going great and I don't want it to get ruined.

"Here's the cake!" said the chef's coming out. People began to sit back down and Louis took grasp of my hand. I smiled to him and we went and sat back down with the boys and my parents and siblings. "Ari honey can we talk to you quick?" asked my mom and dad. "Ok, Lou save my cake from Nialler." I whispered into his ear as I stood up and walked over to where my parents were. "What's up?" I asked them. "Ariella." my dad said with a confused and serious look on his face. "Yes?" I questioned. "Engaged? You've only known eachother for like 3 months." they said. "But I love him." I said with no doubt in my mind or voice. My dad rolled his eyes, "I just hope this works out for you guys. You're crazy though." said my dad. "Yeah i'm surprised because I haven't even met his family yet." I said. "They'll love you." my mom said with a smile. I returned it and we sat back down at the table. "Hey." I said taking a seat. "How's the cake?" I asked everyone and Niall applaued. "AMAZING." he said. I smiled and Louis set his hand down on my thigh. "Babe I haven't even met your family yet." I whispered into his ear.

"I know but the time for this was right, they'll understand and they'll love you. Trust me i've talked to my mum." he whispered back. "I trust you." I said and kissed his cheek. "Zayn take a picture?" I asked handing him my phone. He took it and Louis got close to me, I leaned my head slightly against his which he did the same. He took the picture and handed me my phone back. "Thanks Zayn!" I said as I looked at the photo. "My lovely fiancee, @Louis_Tomlinson and I at my 18th b-day party! Love everyone who  showed up! Thanks for the support :) xoxoo" I tweeted and locked my phone.

All of a sudden my phone buzzed in my lap several times, "@Harry_Styles: Congrats to my best mates and their massive engagement @AriellaReean & @Louis_Tomlinson! .x" attached was a photo of us dancing. "@Harry_Styles: Also happy birthday Ari! Hope it was memorable ;) don't worry directioners #larrystylinsonforever .xx" I laughed at that one. "@NiallOfficial: Happy B-Day to @AriellaReean!!!!! Congrats #LouandAriengaged" I smiled. "@ZaynMalik: Happy Birthday/Engagement @AriellaReean and @Louis_Tomlinson! (: #LouandAriengaged x" I smiled once again. "@Real_Liam_Payne: wow amazing night so far! hppy bday @AriellaReean xxx" "@Real_Liam_Payne: @Louis_Tomlinson and @AriellaReean #LouandAriengaged congrats matess! xxxxx" I put my phone down, "Thanks guys." I said, "Wait check again." said Lou.

I looked back down and saw about 5 new tweets from Louis:::

"@Louis_Tomlinson: Happy Birthday babe @AriellaReean! XXXX Love you"

"@Louis_Tomlinson: Tonight couldn't get any better! Ari and I are engaged!!! X"

"@Louis_Tomlinson: Got a new home with Ari out in LA now I think we have to go home shopping out in Doncaster or London, right babe?"