Chapter 4- Til I Forget About You

Ariella's POV:

"You mean Selena as in your bestfriend?" asked Niall. I nodded, "Yeah, I thought she was fine with him and I being together guess not. And the worst part is she's dating my brother, i'm going to have to tell him." I said slowly lowering my head. "You want us to be there with you when you tell him?" asked Zayn. "Thank you, but no thank you. I know that David and I will both have some kind of emotinal breakdown when I tell him. But thank you anyways." I said to them with a slight smile hanging on my face. "So let's all take a drink and just have a good night." said Niall. "Yes please!" I said grabbing one out of their hands, we went to toast and their was a knock on the door. "AGH!" I said holding the beer in my hand and going to open the door. I swung it up and there stood a guilty Justin.

I quickly closed it, I am having a great night and I don't want it to be ruined. "Ari, please?" I heard Justin's voice come through the other side of the door. I just banged against it and then it was silent. "Here's to a night to remember." I said pushing my the beer up. They all cheered in and we drank the beers.

-----------

"PICTURE TIME!" I screamed to them, we all gathered together drinks in our hands. I stood next to Niall and Louis, Zayn has my iPhone in my hand and we all got closer and I kissed Louis' cheek and we took the picture. Zayn handed me my phone, "I love it." I smiled and set it as my new background, replacing the one of Justin and I. "Hey what time is it?" asked Niall. "Um, 1:15." I said, "Do you think anyone is downstairs?" asked Louis. "Wanna come with me and check?" I asked him, "Sure." he said, we set our drinks down and walked out the door and down the stairs.

There was still a few people here, "Oh my god." I said, "What?" asked Lou. "My parents and Usher, will be home at 7." I said quite nervous. "That's not good, this house is a bloody mess." he said. I walked over to the surrond system and got up on the table, "EVERYBODY OUT!" I screamed.They all threw their drinks and food on the floor and left. I jumped down, "I need to clean this up." I said throwing my head around the room. This place is disgusting. "I can help, the boys too, but I know they are probably passed out in your room." he said with a laugh, I laughed along with him.

----------------------

David's POV:

I snuck in the house through the back door, last night I got a text message around 7 telling me to go over to Selena's house. I went and she wasn't there until around 9:30, which is quite odd but I don't really care. I love her. I smiled to myself, walking past the living room, looking at Ari and Louis sleeping on the couch in eachothers arms. I walked past them, wait Louis and Ari? I walked over to the couch, "Ar?" I asked quite confused. She moved alittle and then I kicked her shoe. She opened her eyes and when she saw me they widened. "David." she said quite worried. "Uh?" I asked confused. "I need to talk to you, it's important." she said to me. She looked over her shoulder and Louis, she smiled and woke him up. "David go change, I need to change as well." she said standing up and helping Louis up.

She whispered something in his ear. What the hell is going on? Isn't she with Justin? He hugged her and she cried alittle. Im so confused right now. "Let's go upstairs."  she said to me wiping her eyes quickly, probably hoping I wouldn't see that. So I acted like I didn't. "Ok." I said. We took the elevator up. Louis and Ari walked into her room and I went into mine. I saw Justin up, with tear stained cheeks, red eyes and a soaked pillow. "Woah man you ok?" I asked him, he nodded slightly not making eye contact with me. "What happened?" I asked him. He just shook his head turning on his stomach and burying his head into his pillow. "Justin?" I asked, he looked up and quickly said, "let her talk to you." he said and then laid back down. Im am so confused.