Chapter 2- What Makes You Beautiful

Ariella's POV:

"You guys have a charity ball/dinner to attend to tonight." said a pissed off Scooter. "Cool, sounds fun." I said trying to sound enthusiastic. "Scooter please understand." said Justin to Scooter. "I don't understand. Your both 17!" he said his voice raising with annoyance. "We know that Scoot! Age doesn't matter. We love eachother alot, and look at you and Carin, we are happy for you guys, please?!" said Justin his voice raising too. "Just go get ready for the charity ball." he said and walked away. "Scooter offically hates us." I mummbled. "He'll come around." said Justin, "I hope so. I want him to be happy for us." I said. "Me too Ari." said Justin wrapping his arm around my waist. "Let's go get ready." I said.

***

 "Ari you look amazing." said Justin. "Thanks baby." I smiled back to him. "You look very dashing." I said in my little british accent. He chuckled alittle, "Thanks, ready to go?" he asked me. "Yeah." I smiled to him.  I looked down at my yellow silk gown, it showed a bit of cleavage, a beaded belt and it came to past my feet. I am wearing gold heels and my hair is pushed to my left side in a braid. Justin is wearing his tux and his hair is slicked. (PICTURE). We walked out to our limo and we both got in and drove to the dinner.

We arrived and Justin stepped out of the limo handing me his hand. I got out and we walked onto the carpet. We took pictures together and then seperate. We walked inside and we were assigned a seat at the tables. Our table it Table 8. We are sitting with One Direction, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan. "Hi." Justin and I said as we took our seats, i'm sitting next to Justin and Liam. "Hello." they all said back in their english accents, I have to admit its really hot. "Is this your first charity ball/dinner?" asked Justin as he wraps his arm around my shoulder, "Yeah, actually anywhere in the world too." said Louis. "That's really cool." I smiled to them, "So congradulations." said Liam. "Thanks." Justin and I said as he intertwined our fingers. "Are you guys performing tonight?" I asked them, "Yeah first time in the US." said Zayn. "Wow, this is really cool." I smiled, they all nodded.

-----------------------------

"Hello, we are One Direction!" screamed 1D as they appereaed on the stage. "I'm really excited to see them." I said towards Justin. He smiled to me, we both stood up and clapped along with the rest of the people here in NYC. "Aww man I have to pee." I said. Justin looked at me and laughed, "So go." he said, "No, i'll miss their performance." I said, Justin rolled his eyes. He walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder as 1D began to perform.

You're insecure,

Don't know what for,

You're turning heads when you walk through the door,

Don't need make-up,

To cover up,

Being the way that you are is enough,

Everyone else in the room can see it,

Everyone else but you,

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

If only you saw what I can see,

You'll understand why I want you so desperately,

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,