Chapter 10 - Forever and Always

Ariella's POV:

White. The color of the ceiling that I have been starring at for the past hour and a half. I haven't done anything else. Haven't moved, spoke, nothing. I debated on calling Louis but I knew he needed air. My life is too damn complicated. As I stared at nothing my phone which laid beside me began ringing. I picked it up slowly not bothering too look at the caller ID. "Hello?" I asked into the phone not moving in my position, "Ariella Reean?" asked the person on the line. "This is Doctor Aston from York Hospital may I please speak with Ariella?" he asked into the phone. "Speaking, is something wrong?" I asked very nervouisly. "Do you have a friend name Declan Guirey?" he asked. That name, I haven't heard in a while. "Yes that is my ex-boyfriend why?" I asked sitting up. "Can you please come down to York Hospital?" he asked me. "Sure." I said, I grabbed my backpack and the car keys to the Escalade we had rented. I stood up walking out of the hotel room and down into the garage.

I opened the car door and drove off out of the parking garage as I passed I saw Louis walking back, he noticed me and gave me a weird look but I had just ignored it and continued driving until I reached the neatest hosptial which was York Hosptial. I parked in a spot and slowly walked into the hospital. There were alot of teenagers around for a Thursday morning, shouldn't they be in school? I shrugged it off as I began to get all these glares from people. I walked up to the front desk, "Hi may I help you?" asked a young woman. "Hi, I don't really know why i'm here but I had gotten a phone call from Dr. Aston regarding Declan Guirey." I told her, she was about to open her mouth but then the the doctor walked to the front desk. "Miss Reean please come with me." he said. I nodded and followed him until he stopped once we hit two double doors. "Ariella, Declan was in a car accident." he said to me but I didn't know how to react. "As we were bringing him in he kept saying 'Please tell Ariella that I love her and I never meant to hurt her in anyway.'" he added. "Is he ok?" I asked the Dr. He set his hand on my shoulder, "He passed away while in surgery." he told me. "No." I said, "I'm so sorry." he said. "H-how?" I studdered. "He was in a 4-car pile-up and his car was totaled. He lost alot of blood." he said, "Have you called his parents?" I asked, "Yes, they're flying out now. They said the funeral is going to be in Stratford back in Canada." he told me, "Thank you so much." I said and walked back out and to my car.

I unlocked the car and grabbed my cell phone off my dashboard seeing I had several missed calls from Louis and Harry and some text messages.

From Louis:

Where are you going babe? Xx

From Louis:

Why aren't you answering? Is everything ok, call me? X

From Louis:

Your scaring me, you always answer. Call me x

From Harry:

Where'd you disappear too? Louis is having a breakdown where are you? .x

From Harry:

Louis is going mad, come back! .xx

I sighed and set my phone back down, and placed my head on the steering wheel. Dead? This isn't happening right now. I started up the car and drove back to the hotel trying to stay focused on the road. I parked the car in the garage and walked back up to the room but passing my room and to Caitlins. I knocked on the door, I heard feet scurring and then the door swung open. "Where have you been?" ask Zayn as he opened it. I ignored him and went to Caitlin, "Ari where we- what happened?" she asked me. I noticed everyone there besides Liam and Paul but Harry and Louis were walking towards me. "He's dead." I said to her. "Who died?" everyone asked. "It was an accident, he didn't mean to." I told her. "Ariella who died?" she asked. "He's dead, he died." I said starting to cry a bit. "Declan's dead." I said to her, "Declan, Declan!?" she asked surprised. I nodded and she pulled me into a hug. I felt some tears fall onto my shirt. I hugged her tighter and cried more than I felt her body come off of me and another onto me. I hugged Louis more, "Was that Declan Guirey?" he asked me. "Y-yeah." I said to him, "I need to call David. We have to go to the funeral in Stratford." I said pulling away and wiping my tears. I pulled my phone out and dialed his number. "Why the hell didn't you tell me you were with Louis?! Mom and Dad are so mad at you." his voice echoed in my ear. "David. Declan died." I said to him. "What?" he asked upset in his voice. "He was in Maine, I guess on a school trip which is odd considering we're in Maine but I had gotten a call this morning. He died during surgery David." I said, and there was a long pause of silence.