Chapter 14 - We'll Be A Dream

Justin's POV:

"Justin honey are you ok, I hear crying." said my Grandmas voice. I sat up quickly, wiping my eyes quickly and fixing my self. "Yeah Gram, i'm fine." I said through the closed door. "Are you sure?" she asked opening the door. "Yeah i'm fine." I said, she gave me one of those looks that look through you. "Tell me what's going on." she said setting the dish cloth over her shoulder and sittting down on my bed next to me. "Everything's fine." I said once again, everything isn't fine though. "Does this have to do with Ariella." she asked placing her arm around my shoulders. The sound of her name made me become choked up, "It does... Tell me what's going on Justin." she said and I gave in. "Tell me why you guys broke up. You were very cute together." she told me and I smirked and closed my eyes.

"She broke up with me.." I said, my voice trembling. "Why?" she asked and I shook my head. "I made a huge mistake Gram." I told her looking up at the ceiling. "What did you do?" she asked her voice very stern and strong. I hesitated, I can't tell her. "It was just a mistake." I told her. "Justin Drew Bieber, did you cheat on her?" she asked me, well more like answered herself than asking. I lowered my head and closed my eyes once more. "Justin I am ashamed of you! You were raised better than this. Does your mother know?" she said, she is dissapointed. I let my whole family down, I shook my head no. "Justin, she is going to be very mad at you. She raised you better than that. She's going to be disappointed. Why would you do that to her? She is such a sweet girl." she said, and then she removed herself from my room. "Grandma wait."

"What Justin?" she asked me, her voice, I could tell it was icy. "I took what I had with Ariella for granted, I ruined our engagment, her friendship, her brother's relationship and not only her family's respect but my self respect." I told her and I could feel my body shaking with distruaght. "Now I've lost her. She's with someone already, it's like our relationship meant nothing. She's in love with someone else, and I almost destroyed that relationship too." I continued, "Justin, she has to move on with the next chapter in her life, and if this boy makes her happy, you should respect that." she told me and I nodded my head in agreement.

"I just got off the phone with her, she said she can't be friends with me anymore, that it is causing her too much unnecessary drama in her life, she wished me that best of luck in life and that maybe sometime later in the future we can try to be friends. She said that if we run into eachother to try and keep things under control maybe with a hello. But I don't think I can do that. I need her." I told her, "Maybe Justin, just maybe you should have thought of that before you cheated." she said and then left my room.

Ariella's POV:

"Who was on the phone?" asked the boys as I re-entered the room, "Oh just my mom." I said, but it was Justin. "Oh ok, we were thinking about heading down to the pool, do you want to come along?" asked Zayn. "Sure. Let me change." I said and walked over slowly to my bag. Unzipping it and pulling out a bathing suit, I stood up maybe too quickly because I stumbled backwards. Woah, that was weird, my head began spinning. Actaully I think i'm gonna stay back, I don't feel so good." I said taking hold of my head and heading over to the closest bed and stumbling onto it before I fall over. I kicked off my shoes and pulled the blankets over my head and closed my eyes.

I clutched my head again, and then someone slipped into bed next to me, and wrap the covers over the both of us. I wasn't too sure which of the boys it was but I don't think it was Louis, he was in the bathroom when I fell into bed. "Mmm." I moaned and stirred a bit. "Ariella, its Harry, are you ok?" he asked me. I shrugged my shoulders, "What's going on under there?" teased Lou. "Mate she isn't well. I'll stay back with her, you guys go. I wasn't going to go anyways." said Harry, "You sure, i'll stay back with her?" said Lou, "Go Lou, it's fine." I said to him, "Ok feel better, i'll call Haz in a bit." said Louis coming over to me and pecking my lips before leaving.