Forever & Always (Sequel to That Should Be Me)

Ariella's POV:

"Yes." I said to Justin, his smile on his face grew larger, and he opened the box. The ring inside had to be the most beautiful ring I had ever seen in my life, Justin took the ring out and got up off of his knee and slipped it onto my ring finger. He wrapped his arms around my waist, lifted me in the air and twirled me around, he set me back on my feet and looked into my eyes. His head leaned in and his lips crashed onto mine, my heart did flips and my stomach was flying with butterflies. I still cannot believe that just one simple kiss can still do this to me, ever since we were 13.

He parted and smiled to me and then I relized that the camera's were still zoomed in on us. Ryan Seacrest had a smile on his and then everyone began clapping, "Ariella and Justin, congradulatons!" said Ryan, "Thank you." we both said back. I looked at my parents, my mom was crying and my dad had tears in his eyes. I walked over to them and hugged them, "Thank you." I whispered to them. "Your welcome Ari, we know how much he makes you happy." they said, I smiled and let a tear fall myself. I smiled to myself and walked to Justin and hugged him. I cried into his shoulder, "What's wrong?" he asked me worried. I took my head off of his shoulder and wiped my tears away, "Nothing, nothing at all." I told him, he gave me a confuesed look. "Then why are yo-" he started but I cut him off. "Because i'm just so happy right now. Justin you are the best thing that ever happened to me." I told him, he half-smiled and then wrapped me into a huge bear hug. "Congradulations!" screamed Selena running over to us.

I pulled away from Justin and hugged her. "Thank you Sel." I said to her, we pulled back and then David came over to us. "Are you pregnant again?" he joked. "No!" Justin and I both said, "I'm kidding. Geez, calm down you too." he joked again. "Well, once we are married I don't think we are planning on having kids for awhile." I said, "What?" asked Justin. "We'll talk later babe." I told him. He nodded still slightly confused. I glanced over the edge and saw people on the ground, I waved and smiled to them, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" I screamed. They all cheered. "Ariella. Justin." said Scooter, "What's up?" asked Justin. "Do you know how this will effect your careers? Do you know how bad this is going to be for your image?" he asked. "This won't effect our careers, and your image? Really Scoot, that freaking scandal with that Mariah woman, didn't effect it at all. And Ari's image and career are going to be fine. Why can't you see we love eachother and want to be together?" asked Justin. Scooter sighed and walked away. "Great." I said, "Don't worry, everything will be ok." said Justin wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

-------------------------------

"Mom?" I asked my mom as we walked back into the lobby of the hotel. "Ari?" she asked me back. "Can I stay in the boys room tonight, please?" I begged my mom. "Why?" she asked me. "I wanna be with Justin, my fiance!" I said with a smile on my face, "Go ahead." she said, "Thank you!" I screamed and then hopped onto Justin's back. "I can't believe I am marrying a 4 year old." joked Justin, "Hey I am not 4!" I said, "I know babe, you act like it though." he chuckled. "I'm always young at heart." I said, "Yeah, yeah. You staying in my room?" he asked, I nodded. "Yes!" he said. I laughed and jumped off of his back and my phone began to ring my ringtone, Love Me Love Me by Big Time Rush. I took it out of my pocket and saw I had one new text message from Ryan wait make that 2 new messages but one was from a number that I do not know.

I opened the message from Ryan first, 'Congrat's Ari, tell Justin he is one lucky man(:' he wrote. "Justin look." I said tugging on Justin's arm. He looked down at the phone, "I'm glad I can call him my bestfriend." he said, "Me too." I said back. I texted him back, 'Thanks Ryan, and Justin said he's glad he can call you his bestfriend(:' and then I opened the other message, 'YOUR MARRYING HIM!?!?' it read, "Justin do you know this number?" I asked him, he looked at it and thought for a second, "Nope." he said. 'Who is this?' I texted back. 'It's Declan. Wow, didn't think you would erase my number. :/' it read. "Oh shit." I whispered to myself, "Who is it?" asked Justin. I clicked my phone off, "It's nobody, just accidentally erased a text from Caitlin." I lied, because if he knew it was Declan he would probably freak. "Mhmm, ok." he said not satisfied but knew I wouldn't spill.

"Alright well i'm gonna stop at my room and grab my pajama's." I said, "Alright, just knock on the door that connect's the room's k?" he asked, I nodded, "See you in alittle bit." I said and then walked into my room. "Ahh!" screamed Selena as I closed the door, I smiled and screamed too, "I never thought this day would actually come!" I squelled, she smiled at me. "I am so happy for you both right now, its insane!" she said, "Thanks Selly!" I said. She winked, "Oh my god! Declan texted me." I told her, and he mouth dropped. "Why did he text you?" she asked me.

"It said, 'YOUR MARRYING HIM!?" I said, "Wow, what an ass." she said and I gave her look saying Lilly was in the room. "Sorry." she giggled, I rolled my eyes. "I'm staying in the boys room tonight." I told her as I picked a pair of pajama's from my suitcase. "Oooh! Gonna have some fun I see?" asked Selena winking at me. "Ew, my brothers are in the room!" I said, she laughed. I picked up my pajama's and walked into the bathroom. I changed out of my outfit and slipped on a pair of black leggings and a white over-sized teeshirt. I threw my nicely curled hair up in a bun and removed my make-up. Once I finished, I starred down at my ring. "Ariella Bieber, Mrs. Bieber." I said to myself, hmm I could get used to that. A slight knock was on the door, I swung it open and saw Lilly standing there tears falling down her face. "What's wrong Lilly Silly?" I asked her.

She just shook  her head and walked to me and cried into my shirt. "Lilly what's wrong?" I asked her again, "It's- It's Ricky." she sobbed, "What about him?" I asked her, "He, he." she couldn't even finish her sentence without crying even more. "Lilly what about Ricky babe?" I asked her as I wrapped my arms around her, she just cried. "Go sit on the bed, i'll be over in a minute." I told her, she ran out of my arms and onto the bed, I walked out of the bathroom, and opened the door that led to the guys room. I knocked on it and it was swung open and Justin was standing there in a pair of boxers and a white tank-top. "Hey babe." he smiled, "Hey, can I talk to David?" I asked him, "Sure, whats wrong?" he asked, "I don't know, i'll tell you later." I said, he raised an eyebrow and walked off to get David. "Sel can you go in there with J and Kyle?" I asked her. She nodded and David walked into the room. He hugged me and then I pointed to Lilly.

We both sat down next to her on the bed. "Lilly what's wrong sis?" asked David. She just sobbed even more, "Ricky, he he." she started. "He what?" I asked, she cried and David and I both wrapped our arms around her, I looked up at David and gave him a look, he nodded in agreement. "Lilly.." I started, "Did Ricky hurt himself?" I asked her. She just cried even more, "He-he-he tried commiting suicide." she cried, "Oh my god, Lilly." David and I both said at the same time, haha twin thing. "Why did he try?" asked David, "I don't know, I have a feeling it was because of me." she said, "No don't say that!" David and I both said. "I just want to go to bed." she said, "Ok, you going to be ok?" I asked her, "Just go to Justin." she said, I sighed and walked up and into the boys room with everyone else, David following behind. David shut the door and everyone gave us a questioning look except for Kyle who was playing on his new iPod Touch. "What happened with Lilly?" they asked. "Her ex-boyfriend Ricky tried commiting suicide." David said, "And she thinks she is to blame." I added. "Oh god. How is she holding up?" asked Selena and Justin. "Not good, i'm worried she might try something." I said, "I'll stay in her room tonight." said David, "Thanks bro." I said, "Well she is my sister." he shrugged. He walked into the bathroom, changed and then went into our room with Selena following behind him.

I laid back on Justin's bed and Kyle was falling asleep in his bed. "Justin c'mon it's late." I said to him, he walked out of the bathroom, he was wearing a pair of low hung sweatpants and a red hoodie. He slid into the bed next to me, "I can't wait to be Mrs. Justin Bieber." I said to Justin as I leaned my head on his shoulder. "You are already to me." he smiled to me. I smiled and rolled over and laid my head on the pillow bringing the blankets over me. Justin did the same and drapped his arm around my waist, "Goodnight Ariella." he said, "Goodnight Justin." I said back, he kissed the back of my head. I closed my eyes and fell into a nice deep sleep.

Song of Chapter: Stole My Heart - One Direction

*PICTURES AND VIDEO->*

A note from the author----

This is offically now the Sequel to That Should Be Me!!!!!!! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter(: I will try and upload soon, I have been really busy with stuff lately. But thank you all for waiting pateinetly. Comment, vote and fan please(:? xoxo, DaniellexoBieber:*