0

When winter turns to dust, Alia watches the sun climb up the sky. In a moment of incomplete sanity, she steps outside.

It's unbearably hot, but the winds of winter linger, and a gentle breeze moves the shades of the palm trees. The patterns play across the yellowing grass. Even nature pledges war against the sun. She's mighty and vibrant, a greek goddess who rises and never falls back. Not here, in this transformed desert. Here, she lingers, and only disappears when she has others to visit. Even then, the evidence of her ruthlessness remains.

Alia waits outside for a while until she thinks she hears a sound. There's nothing around her when she turns her head to look over her shoulder. Lately, she's started to wonder if Ali's departure has only birthed hallucinations in her mind. Sometimes she can swear that she hears something she shouldn't hear, or smell an unfamiliar scent of perfume when no one's around, or see the shadows of another person flicker across the walls at home.

Another minute, and Alia will shut the heavy door and resort back to the cool marble floors inside her house. For now, Alia closes her eyes and feels the breeze. In a month, the sun will be unforgiving, and no sacrifice will deny her the burning of the palm leaves.

Hello, yes it's me hi.

I wanna say im back but im not sure I am. Anyway, a while ago I promised myself that I'd have something up by the end of January and it's the last day of January so I'm not even cheating. I was initially supposed to have this whole thing written out before posting it but I can't even keep promises to myself! yay!

This is a sequel-ish thing for Ali's story (One Tap for A or wtv). I think it's my first fxf yeet. Super duper gay. 

Please leave comments if u feel inclined it would make me feel gr8 oke bye