Imagine for @Sunspenders_n_Stripes (Harry- My Superhero)

Imagine for @Suspenders_n_Stripes (Harry- My Superhero)

It was around 3:30 when your boss let you leave. All you wanted to do was go home and sleep, but of course, you having such bad luck, that didn't happen.

You quickly walked to your car when you felt a hard tug on your shoulder. You yelped in pain as you turned around and saw a man in all black. You were scared, and nervous to see what he was going to do.

Before you knew it, he placed a cloth over your mouth and nose. The smell on the cloth was so strong that you fell into the guys arms and blacked out.

~

"Wake up!" you heard a loud man shout at you. You opened your eyes to see the same guy that caused you to faint standing in front of you.

"What's going on? Where am I?" you asked confused. You looked around the strange empty building and noticed that it was a vacant factory.

"Don't worry, just know that you won't be here very long" he says. You felt tears sting your eyes as you saw him take a knife out of his bag.

"Please don't do this?" you begged. All he did was grin before taking the knife and placing it against your neck.

"Say goodbye" he whispered in your ear.

"I don't think so" a voice said from behind you. The guy moved the knife away from your neck and you let out a loud breath.

"Oh yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" the man challenged.

"I don't know, maybe this" the mystery voice says before running towards the man. You watched as the hot, young, and attractive guy threw the bad man against the wall. You couldn't help but notice his muscles flex every time he moved.

You studied his outfit to see that he was wearing a blue superhero outfit with the letter H printed across his chest. Wait, he's a superhero. Just then, the hot guy flew up to you.

"I'm Harry, don't worry, I'm here to help you" he says cutting the rope with his eyes. "Just so you're aware, I'm a superhero" he says shocking you.

"B-but" you stuttered looking into his emerald green eyes. You got lost in them when the bad guy jumped on top of Harry. Harry was quick to grab the mans head and snap it in half. "Holy shit" you whispered.

"Cool, aye? Super strength" Harry says throwing the now lifeless man to the floor.

"Uh, y-yeah" you choked out. You were still shocked.

"What's your name, love?" he asked helping you up from the floor.

"Sky" you answered shyly. He was so handsome.

"That's a beautiful name" he says smiling and wrapping his muscular arm around your body.

"What are you doing?" you asked confused.

"Oh, I'm taking you home" he says smiling down at you. You only nodded as he flew up and took you to your house. Your hair was blowing everywhere.

"Not to be weird or anything, but your really pretty" Harry whispers in your ear as he landed on the ground. You blushed and looked down at the ground.

"Thanks, and for saving my life" you say and he shrugged.

"Its my job" he says casually.

"I'm still confused about that" you say honestly. Superhero's aren't real. Even if you just experienced flying in the air.

"How about we talk about it over dinner, its the least you could do. I mean, I did just save you" he says smiling. You smiled back and nodded your head yes.

"Sure, how does Friday at 8:00 sound?" you ask.

"Sounds amazing, goodnight Sky" he whispered walking away, but you pulled him back. "What are y-" he started but you smashed your lips onto his.

"Goodnight Harry" you whispered and walked into your house leaving Harry shocked.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I am so sorry if this was rubbish! 

It was my first imagine, but I hope you 

liked it:) If anyone else wants an imagine, just inbox me! 

I promise they'll get better!

~ Gaby <3