#29- You swear in front of him for the first time

Preference #29- You swear in front of him for the first time

Louis: You had just put a batch of chocolate chip cookies in the oven and decided to go and see what Louis was up to. "Hey Lou, what are you doing?" you asked as you sat down next to him on the couch. "Looking for a good movie" he says and Magic Mike popped up on the screen. "Eww" Louis says covering his eyes. "What do you mean 'Eww?' He's the hottest piece of sh*t I've ever seen in my life" you say staring at Channing Tatum's abs. "I can't believe it" Louis says shocked. "What?" "Well first of all your looking at another mans body. And second of all, you sweared and I am extremely turned on" he growled and you smirked right before climbing on top of him. Lets be honest here, we all know what happened next;)

Niall: "I'm so scared! I've never done this before!" you say as Niall helped you onto the ice skating ring. "Don't worry princess, I have you" Niall says gripping onto your waist. "You better" you mumble as he started to skate a little faster. "Not so fast, not so fast" you say holding on even tighter to his bieceps. "Well that's the first" he says with a smirk on his face. "Shush up, just please don't let go" you say and he smiled. "I won't princess, but now I'm gonna try something different. Hold on to my hands instead" he says. You did as he said but while you were moving your hand your foot jerked. "F*ck!" you scream but luckily Niall caught you. "Thank you!" you say right before kissing his lips. "No problem love, but in return you have to swear more around me. Its such a f*cking turn-on."

Zayn: Your laptop beeped signaling that you had a Skype call and you immediately ran to it and opened up your screen. "Zayn!" you shrieked into the camera. "Hey (Y/N)! I miss you!" he says and you blushed. "I miss you too Zayn, hows the tour going?" you ask curiously. "Really good, I just wish you could have came" he says pouting a bit. "I do to but my stupid boss wouldn't let me" you say and rolled your eyes remembering your d*ck of a boss. "I know, what a jerk." "You have no idea! Just this yesterday I asked for an extra 10 minute lunch break and he yelled at me. He's such an a**hole I just want to strangle him!" you say using hand gestures. "I'm sorry baby, but if it makes you feel better your really hot when you swear."

Liam: "I thought you were gonna come home early today" you say to Liam as he walked through the front door just as the clock striked 11:00p.m. "Well things didn't go as planned, and besides, I didn't promise anything" he says sounding annoyed. "That's not the point Liam, you could have at least called" you say crossing your arms over your chest. "I could've but I didn't so lay off" he snapped pushing past you and going upstairs. "Were not done talking!" you scream following behind him. "Well I am, goodnight." "No Liam, you know I'm starting to think you don't care about us anymore. You've turned into a total a**!" you shout and he smiled. "Why the f*ck are you smiling, you pr*ck!" "I'm smiling because your so adorable when you swear, and I'm sorry. I promise to be home early tomorrow. I love you." "I love you too" you say giving in and hugging him.

(Warning: Harry's is kind of dirty.)

Harry: "Harry!" you yelled from downstairs. "What do you need babe?" he asks walking into the living room. "Come cuddle me" you say putting out your arms. He grinned before laying down beside you and pulling you into his chest. You smiled before planting a kiss on his lips only to have him deepen it. His tounge slid down your throat as you played with his curly hair. "Harrryyyy" you moaned making him smirk against your mouth. "Your so sexy" he groaned in your ear as he started to bit your neck. Your head fell back against the couch pillow and you tried to hold in your swears. "Go ahead baby, I know you want to" Harry growled in your ear. You bit your lip harder as Harry took off both yours and his shirt. "Your such a teasing little c*nt!" you yell and ripped off your bra. "Before we go any further you really need to stop hanging out with Niall." "F*ck me good and I will." "Oh you do not realize what you just did."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

××Hope you liked it. I decided to make one like this since I liked the topic. Also, thank you SO MUCH for all the reads and votes! ILYASM!

(Just in case you didn't know ILYASM= I love you all so much!)

~ Gaby <3