Imagine for @CiNderElLa9985 (Niall- Bitter Sweet)

(Part 1) Part 2 will be up soon :)

Btw, if you guys would please request some preferences I would be ever so grateful! I need ideas. Either they're regular preferences or for the baby series, thanks guys!!!

Cindy's P.O.V

I frowned as a familiar face walked through the door of my house along with the boys. It was Niall. What was he doing here?

"Liam, can I talk to you?" I ask pulling him into the hall.

"Sure, what's up?" he asks.

"Why is Niall here? I asked for only you and the other boys to come over, not him. I hate him" I say.

"C'mon Cindy, we know you two bump heads but you guys need to start getting along" he argues.

"I'm nice to him, he's the one who's always calling me names" I say and he rolled his eyes.

"You start it sometimes too so stop lying" he says.

"When did you get so annoying?" I ask and he laughed.

"Let's go, I wanna swim!" We both walked back into the living room and gathered everyone outside.

"We shall swim!" Harry shrieks taking off his towel and jumping into my built in pool. The other boys followed leaving me standing there with my clothes on.

"You gonna come in?" Zayn asks and I nodded taking off my cover up. I then jumped into the pool and swam over to Louis. He smiled at me and winked.

"Love the new bathing suit" he smirked and Harry came up from behind me.

"So do I, you look amazing" he flirted and I blushed.

"Thank y-" I was cut off by Niall.

"Oh please, she looks disgusting. Maybe if she worked out more it wouldn't make me want to puke" he says chuckling and tears brimmed my eyes.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you?!" Liam yelled and I started crying. I embarrassingly climbed out of the pool, wrapping my towel around my body, and running inside.

How could Niall say that? It was definitely the most rudest thing he'd ever said to me and now I felt so self conscious. He was a prick and I never wanted to see his face again.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I'm the worst updater ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't updated in forever. I'm so sorry. I say this every time I write a story. I'm gonna try and update everyday like I used to. If you want can you please request preferences for me??? I'd really appreciate it, I just need some ideas! Thanks if you do, ILY!!

~ Gaby <3