Imagine for @Messed_Up_Bun (Louis- I'm Sorry)

Rochelle's P.O.V

"Mummy" Nicole, my 6 year old daughter whined as I finished her favorite book.

"Yes sweetie, what's the matter?" I ask, but I already knew what was wrong.

"I want daddy" she pouts and I signed.

"I know sweetie, but daddy's busy at work."

"Daddy's always gone though, I miss him" she cries. It was true, Louis had just got off of a 6 month long tour and ever since then he's been crazy busy in the studio. I missed him just as much as Nicole did.

"Me too, baby" I whisper, holding back my tears. "Go to bed, and maybe we'll have some time to have breakfast" I say and she nodded laying her head down on her 'One Direction' pillow. "Goodnight Nicole, I love you."

"I love you too mummy, goodnight" she says and I kissed her forehead before going into mine and Louis' room.

I tried to fall asleep but nothing seemed to be working. I wanted to be in Louis' arms, I haven't been in them in forever. I held back my tears and forced myself to sleep.

~ 2 Hours Later ~

A loud slam shook the house making me shoot up from my sleep. I quickly got up and checked on a sleeping Nicole before going downstairs to see what had caused the noise. Luckliy it was just Louis.

"Hey Lou" I say rubbing my tired eyes.

"Hi" he snapped walking into the kitchen. "Where the f*ck is dinner?" he asks and I looked at him in surprise. Louis had never acted so rude towards me.

"What the hell is wrong with your a**? First you snap at me and then you swear?" I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"Nothing, now answer my question!" he says getting annoyed with me.

"Not unless you ask me nicely" I say and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a child Rochelle, just make me some damn food! I'm starving!"

"You know what Louis, no! Make your own f*cking food!" I yell. "Oh, and since I'm commanding you into doing things why don't you come home for a change! Visit your wife and daughter, or did you forget you even had a family!" I snap at him and his eyes turned dark.

"Stop being such a b*tch and maybe I'd be home more often!" he yelled and before I knew it I slapped him in the face.

"Mummy!" Nicole screamed from the doorway. "Are you okay daddy?" she asks hugging Louis' leg. "Bad mummy" Nicole says sending me a mean look.

Tears clouded my vision as I ran back up to my room. Not only had Louis disrespected me, but now he turned our own daughter against me.

Louis' P.O.V

I rubbed my throbbing cheek before picking up a crying Nicole and taking her back to her room.

"I'm scared of mummy daddy" Nicole whispers to me.

"No sweetie, mummy didn't do anything wrong. Daddy deserved it, he wasn't being very nice" I say and she looked up at me a frown on her face.

"Should I go say sorry?" she asks.

"Tomorrow, right now its daddy's turn" I say and she nodded. "Night honey."

"Night" she whispers closing her eyes. I pecked her forehead and slowly went back to mine and Rochelle's room. When I saw her, my heart shattered, she was sobbing into her hands, her body trembling.

"Rochelle" I whispered. "I'm sorry" I apologized. "I didn't mean what I was saying, it just came out and I couldn't stop it. I guess I've just been so tired lately and I've really missed you and Nicole" I say sitting down next to her.

I pulled her into my lap and craddled her body, her crying stopping after awhile.

"I truly am sorry" I say and she lifted up her head.

"Its okay Louis, I miss you too. And I'm sorry for slapping you" she says and I laughed.

"Its fine, I deserved it" I say and kissed her lips. Lets just say after months without going at it we attacked eachother.

~ The Next Day ~

Rochelle's P.O.V

"I'm sorry mummy" Nicole says to me as I cooked breakfast in some shorts and Louis' t-shirt.

"Don't be, I love you Nicole" I say and she pulled me into a hug.

"I love you too mummy" she says when Louis walked in, in his boxers.

"Hey Nicole, how'd you sleep?" he asks.

"Not good daddy, I kept hearing a girl and boy screaming. I think they were getting killed!" she says and both me and Louis turned pink. Looks like we need to learn to be more quiet.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

×× I personally had lots of fun writing this so I hope you liked it:) ××

~ Gaby <3