Imagine for @AmeliaMiaMilly (Niall- Last First Kiss)

Amelia's P.O.V

My hands nervously shook as I stared out at the crowd of both mine and Niall's family. My dad held my arm tightly, I guess he noticed how bad they were shaking.

"You'll be fine sweetie, don't worry" he says and I nodded turning my attention to Niall. He looked so handsome in his tuxedo. I can't believe we're about to get married. I've been waiting for this moment for such a long time.

We finally made it to the end of the aisle where Niall and the priest were waiting for me.

"I love you honey" my dad whispers before shaking Niall's hand and sitting down next to my mom.

I smiled up at Niall before he grabbed my hands and the priest began to speak.

"Dearly beloveds, we are gathered here today to congratulate the couple who have gradually found love and make it official. So, Niall I believe you have a song prepared for Amelia."

"Um, yes I do" Niall says, his voice shaking. He then walked over to the little stage in the corner of the room and grabbed his guitar. I stood next to him watching him strum the strings to his guitar, the melody to 'Last First Kiss' filling my ears.

As he sung the song to me, our eyes never broke contact. Even when it was finished we continued to look at each other. 'I love you' he mouthed. 'I love you too' I mouthed and we walked back to the priest.

"Amazing Mr. Horan" the priest says and Niall smiled. "Well let's get on, may I have the rings?" Liam then handed the ring to Niall and (good friend or family member) handed me Niall's ring.

"Now, do you Niall take Amelia to be your lawfully wedded wife? For rich or for poor, through sickness, and in health, as long as we both shall live?" the priest asks Niall. His eyes darted towards mine and smiled.

"I do" he says.

"Do you Amelia take Niall to be your lawfully wedded husband? For rich or for poor, through sickness, and in health, as long as we both shall live?" the priest asks me.

"I do" I say and we both slid our rings on our fingers. Niall's hands then gently caressed my cheeks.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss your bride" the priest says and Niall pulled me into a slow and passionate kiss. I was finally Mrs. Horan.

~~~ Over 60 Years Later ~~~

"Princess" Niall whispered at me.

"Yes, Nialler?"

"I love you, you know that right?" he asks.

"I love you, too Niall. And yes, or course I do" I say kissing his lips.

"Good, because your all I want and your all I'll ever need" he says and pecked my lips once more.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

So I haven't updated in a long time or really been on here and and I'm honestly so sorry. I love you and I hope you know that, thank you for patiently waiting. ILY!!!!!!!

~ Gaby <33333333